One Eye Lock can Break the Internet :)

20th Oct, 2023
India

Sara had returned back to Mumbai after her heartful experience of rooting for the love of her life at the Pune stadium. What had given her the most confidence was Shubman being so appreciative of the way she naturally was. I mean, Shubman had always and always loved the way she was not a part of any herd, she had always stood out from the crowd, but what she had noticed this time was that, he wasn't just aware of all that but was even appreciative towards all that. He made sure to see her post the match and convey her what it felt like to him, to see her do all that, only and only for him.

On the other hand, Shubman couldn't sleep the night all this had happened. He kept remembering Sara's cheer from the match and his face would light up thinking about it all. He tried everything possible to calm himself down and tried to make peace with it.

While thinking of all this, a question popped up in his mind, "Shall he ask Sara to come for more matches ?" His heart was acting all greedy! It wanted more of Sara in the matches. But he wasn't sure of it. He was once again, all in all, in love with Sara. Not like he ever stopped loving her but then it just felt that it had reached some next level only!

22nd Oct, 2023
Dharamshala

Team India had their next match against New Zea Land in Dharamshala. Shubman's entire concentration was on the preparation of the same. He was getting all ready is when Sara called him:

Sara: "Heyloooo bubs."

Shub: "Hiiiii."

Sara: "All set for the match ?"

Shub: "Yeah! Kind of."

Sara: "Do well, Okay ? I will be watching."

Shub: "From where ?"

Sara: "Home. Where else ?"

Shub:"Ummm! I know! Just asked."

Sara: "Shub  ??"

Shub: "Hmmmm ?"

Sara: "What's going on ??"

Shub: "Nothinggggg. Just asked where will you be watching it from. That's it."

Sara:"Not like I am talking to you for the first time that I don't understand why you asked that question."

Shub: "Fine! You understood na ? Since you have come to see me play, my heart always wants you around. I mean, it is not listening to me anymore! Earlier, I used to convince it, now I am not able to! Clearly because it's your auraa."

Sara: "You did not send your kabootar this time, I thought you don't want me there."

Shub: "I ?? I do not want you here ? A blind person can also figure out how badly I want you here! But I understand, I don't want you to just come. You have a life, I know that."

Sara: "Awwww! Okay, I will come for some other match. May be a match in Mumbai ?"

Shub: "Will you come ?"

Sara: "Yeahh! Why not ?"

Shub: "Okay!! I will send Jugnu also with you."

Sara: "Hahahha! Okayyy! As if I have another option ?

Shub: "JUGNU IS THE BEST."

Sara: "I agree. Cutest tooo."

Shub: "Okay! Gotta go! Will call you post the match. Love you!"

Sara: "Love you more, play well."

India went ahead to win the match against new zea land, after the match got over, in the dressing room players were having fun: