Blush it all away, Sara way 🥰

20th January, 2024
Mumbai

Shubman had plans to step out for lunch with one of the Brand's professional commitment for their online endorsement. Obviously, Seb was going to be with him. Shubman had clearly aligned Seb as well as Jugnu on his thought process regarding the big acknowledgment coming Sara's way. He had very clearly conveyed what he wanted to put out there in front the world. The 'How' was to be figured out by the team! It was on the 2 young boys to look into the execution part of it. 🥲

Seb was still in 2 minds. Whether the girls were to be informed about the big happening that was upcoming or was it going to come to them as a pleasant surprise. He decided asking Shubman about it this time:

Seb: "Bro!! I am asking you again, do we inform the ladies ?"

Shub: "Ummmm!! We should Inform them na."

Seb: "Yes!! We can! Wanted to check if you are Okay with it or not."

Shub: "I am going to tell Sara, obviously! If you want I will tell Shahneel too, on our way for the lunch! Lemme take that burden also away from you. Execution toh ho jayega na tumlogo se?"

Seb: "Haan bro!!! Just wanted to check with you about this. Don't really want any more confusion around anything, between us."

Shub: "Good! I like this approach. Keep up with this. Asking and clearing things out is always easy & better, that's how I have worked on all of my relationships too, whether it be with my family, professionally or even with Sara. So, good going on that."

Seb: "Okay bhai. Samajh gaya."

Shubman & Shahneel stepped out for lunch in Bandra. It was a pleasant afternoon, everything went well. While they were returning back post the lunch is when Shubman asked Shahneel:

Shub: "When do you plan to go back ?"

Shahneel: "In a day or two, I guess. We are going out for dinner tonight na ? Us and Sara ? Come on it's been long time now. We shall go somewhere atleast."

Shub: "I have a flight in the night today to Hyderabad but yesss, you both shall go. You and Sara."

Shahneel: "As if it's that easy! Somebody or the other will capture us and then you would go all ballistic and hum dono ko sunaaaa doge pura tum!"

Shub smirked, followed by a smile.

Shahneel: "Did you just smirk ?"

Shub: "Oo yes!! I did!! Go out, have fun! I want it all to get captured."

Shahneel: "Seriously?? Am I hearing it correctly??? Finally you have the realisation ?? Wow!! But wait, mere sath pap ? Not with you ? What's even going on your evil mind ???How shall I even react there ??"

Shub: "Smile! Hide! Do whatever! You both being seen together is my giveaway."

Shahneel: "Crackhead you are. But theek hai, I get it. Please tell Sara also about it, ha ? She deserves to know it all."

Shub: "Ohh! I certainly will."

Shahneel: "I am so glad you realized this. It was needed ya! It was a long time due."

Shub: "Hai na ? I know it."

Shahneel: "indeed."

Shubman returned back from the lunch and immediately checked on Sara. She said she was on her way to his place, as always Jugnu had aligned on how to make sure nothing comes out of proportion in all this.

The upcoming test matches were going to be so so important for Shubman. Sara knew it all. She had already decided to let him be, so for her it was just going to be a normal meet, before he goes away for playing the test match series against England!