It might take long, Stand By Me.

31st Oct, 2023

Shub and Agni reached Jugnu's place ahead of Sara and Jugnu! Agni was trying his level best to calm Shub down all this while.

Agni: "Shaant ho jaa bhaii."

Shub: "Yaaar!! Kya hai ? Matlab what were they all doing  ?"

Agni: "Ho jaata hai yaar! Sab insaan hi hain yahan pe."

Shub: "Vo sab denge na answer when Sachin Sir comes and questions me ? Yaar, I had promised them, both Sachin Sir & Anjali Ma'am, last time when we had the family meet, I will protect her at any cost. Abhi what am I supposed to go and tell them all ?"

Agni: "They will all understand!! He has been in this field since so long. And what's making you feel you didn't protect her ? Not like you escaped like a coward from there. You stop panicking first."

Shub: "Where has Sara & Jugnu reached ? Bro, please call them up na!"

Agni: "Yeah. I am calling, you calm down a bit first!"

Agni called Jugnu, he answered saying they are reaching there in next 10 mins. Before they could reach Seb along with other members of Shub's managing team reached Jugnu's place.

Shub: "Where were you all, when all this happened ?"

Seb: "We were there only! You guys weren't supposed to exit from that gate."

Shub: "But then how will we know that ? Sapna toh aana nahi tha hume ?"

Seb: "Nobody knew! Even we didn't know which gate the papz would be covering, hence we had thought will inform you guys the gate no. to exit from, when you will call us. But you guys didn't call only, you directly decided to leave from there."

Shub: "I had told you, I wished to leave early. Was it that difficult to co-ordinate ?"

Seb: "It was clearly a mis-communication, Shub!"

Sara: "And what about my team ??"

Seb and Shub were having this intense discussion when Sara along with Jugnu entered and asked the question!

Seb: "They were also with me only! We were together. Assumed you guys will exit together so..."

Sara: "It was a very awkward situation for us ya! I mean a headsup would have been appreciated."

Seb: "We didn't know, Sara! It was sudden for us too."

Shub: "Bro! But exactly why the teams exist, right ? Now tell me, is there any way we can get the clips from them and stop them from publishing it on these media portals ?"

Seb: "I don't think anyone here is capable of doing that."

Sara: "Yeah! Once it has reached them, nothing can be done."

Shub: "Okay! Okay!! Theek hai!"

Shub looked at Sara and said, "Guys, can you all please give us 2?? I need to speak to Sara."

Seb: "Sure."

Jugnu and Agni were already out of the room!

Shub walked closer to Sara, held her closer and hugged her! She reciprocated too!

Shub: "Are you Okay ?"

Sara: "Yeah! Yeah! I mean, it was too sudden."

Shub: "I know! And so unexpected."

Sara: "Do you think it will be out there everywhere tomorrow ?"

Shub: "I hope not!! But then I don't knoww."