Shub's New Found Side

Jan 2020

Been around 20 days since they had been together as girlfriend and boyfriend.

Sara was not able to hide that blush anymore. It had found a permanent place on her face. She was in London and was all set for her Master's enterance exams. She had prepped well. It was to happen somewhere in Feb and hence all her efforts were into that. Shub understood the intensity and he was always there checking on her. He used to send her bouquets almost every week, with the help of his team. It was all lovey dovey.

It was then when there was news all around of the break through of the deadly Corona Virus. It started effecting the entire of US and UK very soon. In no time, Sara's exams were postponed. She was shattered. She had been preparing for this since a uar now. Sachin and Anjali were constantly asking her to move back to Mumbai as the situation in UK kept worsening and there was an anticipation of lockdown in India as well.

Sachin: "Sara, beta you have to come back at the earliest. I am arranging for everything here, Okay.?"
Sara: "Baba, my exams 😢"
Sachin: "Next year de dena beta, please come back. You will have to quarantine yourself here for 14 days, but that is alright, atleast you will be here with us, in India."
Sara: "Hmmmm. Okay, alright."
Sachin: "I have heard Siddharth is also stuck there, why don't you co-ordinate with him and saath me aa jaaao dono wapas?"
Sara: "Sid is here ? I thought he was in Goa."
Sachin: "Not sure, I heard he had gone there for some work, baat karo usse."
Sara: "Okay yes."

Sara called Sid (Siddharth Kerker is Sara's childhood friend. They have literally grown up together and are very good old friends)

Sid: "Hey S, wassup beautyyy?"
Sara: "Uffff! Always flirty, theek hoon. Stuck here in London."
Sid: "Tu London me hai?? Meeetoooo! Returning back to Mumbai tomorrow. Bahut mushkil se tickets mile."
Sara: "Ohh! Even I have to go back."
Sid: "Saath me chalte hain, I will get your tickets done.?"
Sara: "Yeah, Baba was also suggesting the same. We might have to stay with the authorities back in India for 7-10 days, quarantined."
Sid: "Yeah man, that's sad, but protocol is protocol."
Sara: "Yes, exactly. Okay you let me know on the tickets. I will be prepared accordingly."
Sid: "Tickets are done, babe. Just booked yours too while we were speaking."
Sara: "Ohh great, I will send you my share."
Sid: "No worries, next 10 days we have to stay together only, I will give you many opportunities for all these."
Sara: "Haha, Okay Sid. Done."

Sara called Shub in the evening to inform him about this new development.

Sara: "Hiii babbyyyyy."
Shub: "Heyyy, wassup my cutie ?"
Sara: "I am coming to India tomorrow."
Shub: (Excitedly) "What ? That's such a cute surprise. Achanak kaise ?"
Sara: "It's bad in London. The Covid situation, my exams have been postponed, so baba asked to come back at the earliest."
Shub: "Ohh! Let me ask my team, someone would be there to help you tomorrow with the transit and all."
Sara: "No don't worry, Sid is here with me."
Shub: "Ohh! Who is Sid ? Never heard this name before."
Sara: "Sid??? Sid is the funniest guy you can have around you. Always flirty but I don't think he ever means any of it. He is my childhood and family friend. He is also in London so we are coming back together."
Shub: "Ohh! I see. That's nice. What is his full name ?"
Sara: "Kerkar. Siddharth Kerkar."
Shub: "He is also a Maharashtrian."
Sara: "Wow, what an observation."
Shub: "Yeah, you were pretty excited talking about him, so I just noticed."
Sata: "I was not excited or anything, just that it's been long we have met, so yaa.."
Shub: "Hmmm. But I am excited because I will be able to seee you sooon now."
Sara: "Yeah, but not before 10 days."
Shub: "Ohh! Why ? Quarantine ?"
Sara: "Yeah, with the authorities somewhere near the airport only."
Shub: "Will he be with you too ?"
Sara: "He Who ?"
Shub: "That Kerkar, ketkar, whatever he is."
Sara: "Yeahhhhhh! Why ?"
Shub: "No just asking. Call me everyday when you are here. I will call you too. I so wish I could come to London now so that we could come back together."
Sara: "I know, but it's Okay. I am coming soon."
Shub: "Yes."