Decoding "May be, May be Not"

Late Oct, 2022

Shub and Sara's teams were working together to plan the family meet. It wasn't easy as the year end was just round the corner. They also had to be extremely cautious with the media and especially because the venue wasn't still decided, it had to be kept top notch private.

Sara had specifically asked to plan it well as it was also the birthday time for all the 3 women of the family (Shub's Mom, Shahneel and Sara's Mom). Sara wanted to plan something really different and special for all three ladies. Shub, as usual, had no idea about it all and had left everything to the best understanding of the team and of course, Sara.

Early Nov, 2022

Shub was set to be the part of the Punjabi talk show hosted by Sonam Bajwa. His team was very specifically clear. You do not need to answer anything straight away, if they keep questioning on your dating life. You can always play safe. Just smile and keep distracting. But the problem was the instant "blush" which used to take over all of Shub's face as soon as he used to hear the name, Sara. The dimples would find their way and make a permanent booking on his face.

He decided to act as normal as he could. The shooting for the show was to be completed in 3-4 hours, that's the maximum time Shub had. He finished his practice session and arrived for the shoot. On his way, he texted Sara, "Hi Laddoo, I am on my way for the shoot, will try keeping it as basic as I can, Okay ? It's just that they will certainly take a dig at your name."

Sara replied, "Heya!! That's alright. Just avoid to accept accept anything as such. Baaki you don't stress out much because of all this. Regardless of whatever you say or do, they will over-analyze it. I am use to of all this, but yes, it shouldn't effect you and especially your game."

Shub: "I am Okay! This is not gonna effect me. But sometimes I just see how they involve Anushka Bhabhi in anything and everything related to Virat bhai, that part does scare me, not gonna lie to you. I get so protective of you, I really do not want any of the expectation baggage from my fans to take a toll on you."

Sara: "Trust me it will not. I am fine, you just live your life, I am having your back. I am intelligent enough to know, when you perform, it's your hardwork and will. Even when you don't, the reason is too personal for you! I have seen my dad going through it all while growing up! So do not worry, I am totally cool!!!"

Shub: "The fact that you have witnessed it all already for your Dad, which means you know how dirty it can get and you are still willing to go through it all, again, for me, makes me feel I am the luckiest anyone can ever be! I Love You. Sometimes I just don't understand, how did I get so lucky with you."

Sara: "That's true but in my defence, you were always a charmer. And I Love you more."

Shub: "Hahahaha, you are such a cat!"

Sara: "Lol! I never said I was not."

Since the beginning of the talk show, there was a constant mention of SARA ka SARA. Shub kept juggling between his iconic 'May be, May be not.' He really wanted to say, No, we are not dating, but then it was not easy to lie in front of camera at all. Only a pro liar could do that. Above all, the blush was back. Sonam Bajwa was given a concrete script where in she kept digging Shub's dating life. He mostly tried defending it by avoiding any specific answer. Surprisingly, a few of her questions included direct involvement of SAK like asking Shub to pick 1 of his favourite movie from a list of her movies, asking him who is the fittest bollywood actress by giving him 5 options out of which he didn't even know the other 4 bollywood actresses. Shub was somehow tackling it till Subeer's VC was shown, in which he suggested Shub to come publically and declare whom is he dating. Shub had to, had to cover his mouth with his hand because the blush was just too too evident. He even went ahead to say after Subeer's part that, "My friends know about my dating life, as far as others are concerned, I believe these things should be kept private."