🌟✨Anansa's ''Star Of Freedom''⭐🌠

Nyota Uhura was Anansa's dormmate and first female friend that she made on Earth who she was glad to find out was also on the Enterprise for it gave her hope that she would have at least one female friend aboard the ship Christine sure didn't like...

Nyota Uhura was Anansa's dormmate and first female friend that she made on Earth who she was glad to find out was also on the Enterprise for it gave her hope that she would have at least one female friend aboard the ship Christine sure didn't like her and for "good" reason since Uhura's first and last name mean "Star" and "Freedom" Anansa's nickname for her is "Star of Freedom" or just "star" her greeting for her is.... "there's my shining star!"  Anansa says with a playful smiling tone as she and Spock walk into the Rec Room a week after she arrived on the Enterprise Uhura turns in her seat and smiles at her friend Spock rolls his eyes at the woman who stands at his side he could have sworn he saw her tails appear for two seconds and twitch happily at the sight of the beautiful dark skinned woman who she walked over and sat next to and he follows then sit on her other side "I don't know if Nyota told you but she was my dormmate in the Academy"  Anansa tells Spock who raises his eyebrow at her which told her that Uhura hadn't mentioned it "and she likes my tails almost as much as you do!"  she adds with a slightly teasing tone Uhura chuckles softly just then a fellow male officer sits down in a chair opposite of Anansa who automatically lifts her feet up and crosses her legs like she was meditating in her chair so he couldn't "secretly" touch her with his foot or hand the boy starts chatting but gets ignored by the one he was chatting with as she continues to only pay attention to Spock and Uhura Spock watches as Anansa's ears twitch in annoyance as she ignores Riley who was trying to flirt with her.... very horribly I might add.... the male officer "switches tactics" and "finally" introduces himself though he kept the "flirtatious coo" in his tone "my name's Riley!"  he says "that's nice!"  Anansa replies in a uninterested dull tone that tells him she wasn't really listening to him but "finally" decided to talk to him "and who are you darlin!?!"  he asks not loosing the "flirtatious coo" in his tone she finally looks at him and replies "I'm Commander Spock's Yeoman"  Riley's eyes widen like he just realized who she was actually talking to before he starting bothering her.... not that he believed he was a bother.... for he looks at the Vulcan officer at her side and says meekly "sorry sir!"  then stands up and walks away and she places her feet back down on the floor Anansa looks at Spock and says "I have yet to see the Bridge which I find odd since Kirk is the one who gave me a tour of the ship you'd think the Captain would want to be the one to "show it off" so to speak"  Uhura chuckles taking that as a hint that she was ready to leave Spock stands up and Anansa stands up along with him "see you later Starlight"  Anansa says with a wink to Uhura who smiles at her and watches as her "foxy" friend walks away from the table.... Anansa slides her arm through Spock's as they walk and the Vulcan looks at her with a raised eyebrow "my feet fell asleep"  Anansa tells him he looks at her oddly "I may have sat on my ankles for a bit too long when.... what did he say his name was!? came over"  she tells him he hides a smile and Riley who heard her frowns and Uhura who also heard her hides a chuckle then stands up and leaves herself for she had to start her shift anyway.... it didn't take long for Anansa to regain feeling back in her feet and she could walk normally again and once that happened she let go of Spock's arm and Spock secretly started to miss the warmth of her touch but at least she continued to walk at his side and not take a step away from him like she feared he had some contagious disease and/or cooties she also "keeps the conversation going" by telling him how she met the few officers on the Enterprise that she knows "I met Scotty in the Shuttle Bay of the Academy when I "rented out" a shuttle on this particular day I became one of those kids you hear about that take apart a radio and put it back together again just to see how it worked he came around as I was taking the shuttle apart and asked me what I was doing and when I told him he seemed shocked that I was honest about it what surprised me was I didn't get in trouble for it I mean I did it right in the Shuttle Bay.... they had the tools I needed anyway so it seemed like a good idea to do it there then at the planet I was heading to what was even more surprising is that no one "tattled" on me as a matter of fact a few days after I had come back from my planetary visit a few members of the crew working in the Shuttle Bay came looking for me and asked me what I had done to it for apparently it worked better after I had put it back together than it did when I took it apart.... I met Sulu when he was in one of the Holodecks of the Academy practicing his Fencing and thanks to him I became better at it for he taught me a few new things.... I met Bones when he was assigned to give me a physical.... I met James the "usual" way.... as he was walking out of a bar and I met Pavel when he was looking for a table to sit at in the Mess Hall of the Academy during lunch and offered him a seat"  she tells him "as for Uhura's many nicknames Nyota means Star so she now has to deal with me constantly coming up with different ways of calling her that"  she adds....