I Am No Longer Me

By the use of Kirk's body Sargon takes Spock, Bones, Ann Mulhall and Anansa into the next room where a shelving unit holds spheres much like Sargon's and only two of them are glowing like Sargon's does/did "even for us, a half a million years was ...

By the use of Kirk's body Sargon takes Spock, Bones, Ann Mulhall and Anansa into the next room where a shelving unit holds spheres much like Sargon's and only two of them are glowing like Sargon's does/did "even for us, a half a million years was almost too long to wait two others still survive-- Henoch.... and Thalassa"  Sargon says using Kirk's lips and voice which echoed his as well he touches the sphere that glows with a pink light tenderly as he continues "Thalassa, my Thalassa, I am pleased you survived"  Anansa whispers with a disgusted tone "oh that is DEFINITELY not happening!"  Bones chuckles Spock raises a eyebrow at her "I don't want to know how horribly our Captain kisses! or worse!"  she whispers shivering in disgust at the very thought Bones does his best to hide his laughter Sargon turns his attention to his "guests" and says "forgive me it has been so very long"  Spock asks "when the struggle came which devastated your planet....?"  Sargon replies "only the best minds were chosen to survive Thalassa, my wife, as you may have guessed Henoch, from the otherside realizing our mistake, we attempted to perpetuate both sides we built this chamber here in order to preserve our essence in this fashion"  Spock says "fascinating"  Sargon says "we knew the seed that we had planted on other planets would take root that one day you would build vessels as we did and one day would come here"  Spock says "these others-- they were stored differently than you but it was your task to remain in the receptacle out there...."  Sargon says "and search the heavens with my mind, probing and waiting and probing and then one day, my mind touched your vessel and brought you here"  Ann asks "so you could steal our bodies from us?"  Sargon replies "to steal-- to take them from you no, no my children, you misunderstand"  Anansa asks with a slightly harsh tone "I don't remember you asking Kirk if you could enter his body before making yourself at home in it! as a matter of fact his very words before you took him over were "you said you wanted our help what is it you wish?" he never mentioned allowing you to take over who he is in any sort of way not even from within his mind! how is that "misunderstanding" your so called purpose as to what you wish to do with us!?!"  he looks at her with a raised eyebrow then replies "we mean only that you should lend us your bodies for a short time"  Bones says "and destroy them just as you're burning that one up now heartbeat 262, Spock entire metabolic rate correspondingly high"  Sargon replies and everyone notices how badly Kirk's body is sweating "I will return your Captain to you before the body limit has been reached"  Spock asks "our bodies, Sargon-- for what purpose?"  Sargon replies "to build...."  he stumbles Spock and Bones reach for him and he moves his hands in a way that says "he's alright" then says "to build humanoid robots we must borrow your bodies long enough to have the use of your hands, your fingers"  Spock says "then you intend to construct mechanical bodies, move your minds into them and then return our bodies to us"  Ann asks "we have Engineers, Technicians why can't they build your robots for you?"  Sargon says "no, our methods, our skills are far beyond your abilities"  he stumbles once more and both Bones and Spock catch him "it is time"  Sargon says Spock and Bones help him walk back into the room where his sphere is and Sargon gives Kirk his body back and Anansa catches him as he falls and he looks up at her with a smile "this time they better ask permission"  she says as she lets him go he laughs "though I do recommend you rest your body maybe take a shower and put on a dress before making your decision"  she adds his laughter grows "what!?! you want to make Sargon look pretty don't you!?!"  she asks "alright, stop, stop!"  he says with laughter in his tone "she is correct, what I had done before was wrong I realize that now, all who are involved must agree to this after all these centuries, we can wait a few more hours"  Sargon says "and what if we should decide against you?"  Bones asks "then you may go as freely as you came"  Sargon replies the Landing Party teleports back to the Enterprise and Kirk does as Anansa suggested and went to his quarters to take a shower before calling for a meeting between his higher ranking officers Spock and Anansa also go to their quarters Spock thought he'd have to talk her into letting him do what Sargon wished of him but he didn't "your body can take it better than theirs can.... though I will not allow you to enter that sphere even if that means I either have to take you into myself or put you into one of my rocks"  she tells him he smiles "though if this Henoch is like Sargon I may have to pretend one of my other choices are my mate till you become yourself once more"  she adds he raises a eyebrow at her as she continues with a low soft voice "hopefully this one is respectful enough to not force it anyway!"  he looks at her sadly she kisses his lips then says "go I'll just consider this doing your duty and hopefully it won't be so hard"  he smiles then leaves....