😻😽🐈‍⬛Here Kitty Kitty 😻😽🐈‍⬛

This chapter starts with the last episode of  Season 2 Episode 26 Assignment Earth  Season 3 Episode 1 Spock's Brain (this episode will be different for Spock's brain never gets taken and Kirk and the rest of the crew find a different way to help the people of the planet Sigma Draconis VI) and  Season 3 Episode 2 The Enterprise Incident

The Enterprise ends up orbiting 20th Century Earth with a mission of Historical Research to find out how the planet had survived "desperate problems" in 1968 Anansa stands next to Spock as he works with Scotty in the Transporter Room when they accidently intercepted someone's Transporter Beam from 1,000 Light Years away which shouldn't have been possible during this time in Earth's history nor could one reach that far during the present century or their normal century a man in a suit holding a black cat which isn't actually a cat beams aboard and of course the first thing he notices is Anansa who takes a step back and lays one of her tails on Spock's back "what are you!?!"  the man asks with a awed tone his eyes never leaving her Spock turns and looks at Anansa and that's when the man notices Spock's ears "this is the United Spaceship Enterprise I'm Captain Kirk, commanding"  Kirk says turning the attention to him the cat starts to fidget in the mans arms and meows softly "yes, I heard him, Isis I'm aboard a space vessel"  the man says then he lets the cat jump out of his arms and asks "from what planet?"  Kirk looks at the cat then at the man and replies "Earth"  the man says "you're from the future, Captain"  he tries to move but finds that he can't and he begins to wonder why but surprisingly doesn't fight it instead he says "you're going to have to beam me down to Earth immediately"  just then two security officers walk into the Transporter Room "you won't be needing those"  Anansa says as the Security Officers point their phasers at the man they look at her and one of the officers says "you called us down here....!"  she replies "yes because a unknown being was being brought to the ship without either ones permission.... should I not have called you!?! I mean I could take him and his cat but still you're basically here as a safety precaution more for him now than us but still....!"  the Security Officers chuckle the man in a suit raises a eyebrow at her "you might not want to do that too often sir your eyebrows might end up like Spock's!"  she says Kirk chuckles "are you a Traveler or a member of the The Department of Temporal Investigations!?"  she asks the man looks at her with a raised eyebrow once more "you really shouldn't do that!"  she teases Kirk chuckles "what!?! you think he wants eyebrows like Spock's or worse Bones!?!"  she asks he bursts out laughing Spock raises a eyebrow at her "see!"  she says waving her hands at Spock Kirk's laughter grows and he says with his hands holding his stomach and laughter in his tone "alright that's enough Anansa"  she replies with a bow "as you wish Captain"  Scotty and Kirk chuckle "I am a Kitsune from the planet Megas-Tu.... not that you know where that is"  she tells the man "now who are you!?"  she asks "my name is Gary Seven I am a human being from the 20th Century I was on my way...."  the man in the suit replies Kirk interrupts him "humans of the 20th Century do not go beaming around the galaxy, Mr. Seven"  Gary replies "I've been living on another planet, far more advanced I was beaming to Earth when you intercepted me"  Anansa tells Kirk "don't ask he won't tell you"  both Gary and Kirk raise their eyebrows at her she chuckles then says "consider it a protection thing perhaps for both his new set of people and yours"  Kirk nods "Captain Kirk I am of this time period you are not you interfere with me, with what I have to do down there, and you'll change history you'll destroy the Earth, and probably yourselves, too"  Gary says to Kirk who looks at Anansa who says "it's possible the Department is mainly used to make sure certain parts of certain things happen the way they are "meant to" and Travelers are mainly observers of other places and times though I do believe they have a division known as Watchers or Supervisors who do what the Department does oh and by the way the Department is a secret organization made by the Federation so don't be surprised if you're forced to forget that I mentioned it probably when we head back to our time since I'm able to hide myself from them as well"  Kirk chuckles Gary looks at her "magic does wonders if you know how to use it correctly and since my people are basically made of magic I'd say I know how to use it very well!"  she tells him he chuckles "is he trustworthy!?"  Kirk asks "that depends on your interpretation though I can tell you that he is telling the truth and he is indeed human just advanced probably because of the planet he now lives on or something he allowed the people he now works for to do to him"  Anansa replies he nods "if you ask me Captian it's the cat you should be worried about"  Anansa says "the cat!?!"  Kirk asks with a curious confused tone "she's not what she seems.... she's a shapeshifter of some sort and a rather pretty one too so it may be best if she stays in that form I'd hate for you to fall in love only to lose her when this mission is over! she also speaks to him telepathically"  Gary looks at her with a surprised expression on his face Kirk chuckles when she teases him about falling in love with the cats human form "not much can be hidden from me Mr. Seven"  she tells him "as for why the Captain asked for my opinion they basically use me as a humanoid lie detector since my senses can detect what theirs can't and just so you know I focus on emotions not thoughts though I can read body language pretty well and as long as she doesn't cause any harm to my friends your friend is safe from me"  she tells Gary who nods with a smile "I guess you can say I am more heart than head that's all Spock!"  she says he chuckles Spock looks at her she smiles at him and he shakes his head hiding a smile of his own "Isis seems to be enamored by you Spock or perhaps it is you who's enamored by her!"  Anansa whispers he raises a eyebrow at her "and she's not a blonde imagine that!"  she whisperingly teases Scotty who heard her chuckles Spock slides his fingers over hers "oh I know "you only have eyes for me" but those hands seem to explore a lot more!"  she whispers Scotty bursts out laughing Kirk smiles "I'm betting her fur isn't as soft as my tails though!"  she whispers Scotty's laughter grows....