🛳️A Ship Is Only As Good As It's Crew🚢

"One more thing.... it seems to rely on how strong someone's thoughts and or memories of a particular person are and even though I have blocked it's ability to change it may be best that we keep Bones away from it for now I'd rather not have his heart get hurt once again especially by that thing"  Anansa says to Kirk who nods "oh and those spots.... I think they come from it's hands kind of like the Earth's Octopus"  she adds Kirk looks at the creatures hands and sees what she means she says as she takes a few salt tablets and lays them in front of the force field that surrounds the creature "gotta love us salt of the Earth types huh Captain!?"  Kirk chuckles more at what she said then what she's doing for he watched the creature try to reach for the tablets then jump back when it's fingers hit the Force field "I don't understand how the professor can protect the creature who killed his wife!?"  she says as she picks the salt tablets back up "well as you said he's lonely"  Kirk replies "it must hurt his heart to do so"  she says "there is one thing that surprises me though the creature seems pretty strong and yet I was able to successfully use the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on it"  she adds after a small pause Spock raises a eyebrow at her she smiles then says "perhaps it's because it was so distracted by Star's beauty"  Spock rolls his eyes at her she chuckles Kirk looks at the both of them with a smile on his face "the Professor isn't allowed in here though if you ask me they both should pay for the crimes they have committed no matter what their reason is"  Anansa tells Kirk who nods she looks at the creature and says "you should be grateful I'm being kind I don't condone killing no matter the reason! you on the other hand seem quite fond of it"  Spock raises a eyebrow at her.... a few minutes later the Professor was brought onto the Enterprise and he was put in the Brig so he can be picked up and sent to a Starbase to answer for his crimes and Spock searched for a uninhabited planet that had many salt mines/would sustain the creature for a very long time and the creature was left on it to fend for itself without anyway to leave the planet which though it was a intelligent creature it wasn't THAT intelligent for if it was one would think that it would have figured out a way off the "dead" planet years ago so it could have found more food on its own.... a few weeks later Anansa meets a boy who makes her feel very uncomfortable more uncomfortable than the adult males on the ship do she meets him when she walks into the Recreation Room as Uhura sings "Oh, On The Starship Enterprise".... Anansa walks into the Recreation Room as Uhura sings "at first his look could hypnotize and then his touch could barbarize his alien love could victimize.... and rip your heart from you"  and her heart squeezes in pain but she ignores it and walks over to where Yeoman Janice Rand is sitting Anansa could have sworn she saw the same pain in Spock's eyes when he watched her walk over to her fellow Yeoman and she smiles a small soft smile as Uhura walks over to where she now sits and sings "and that's why female astronauts oh, very female astronauts"  Anansa's attention is drawn to the boy who now walks into the Recreation Room and over to Janice she could feel power that doesn't belong in a human body within the immature adolescent boy who seems to have had said power for quite some time and as all who have his capabilities with said power he abuses his given "gift' "Janice"  Anansa whispers softly.... Janice looks at Anansa curiously and sees her (Anansa) nod her head at something or someone who now stands behind her (Janice) and she turns and sees Charlie standing behind her and she forces a smile "oh, girls in space be wary, be wary be wary oh, girls in space be wary we know not what he will do"  Uhura sings then she laughs as everyone but Charlie who was trying to once again gain Janice's attention claps Spock smiles in Anansa's direction he frowns when she doesn't smile back and fails to realize that something/someone has made her feel very uncomfortable "one more time"  Janice says with a smile Anansa shakes her head at her and Janice once again looks at her curiously not realizing that Anansa was trying to warn her about something it's possible that Uhura seemed to understand the warning in her friends nod for she sings "now, from a planet out in space there comes a lad not commonplace a-seeking out his first embrace he's saving it for you oh, Charlie's our new darling our darling, our darling Charlie's our new darling we know not what he'll do"  Anansa shoots up in her seat and stares at Charlie who sat next to Janice as Uhura was singing as she scolds with a slightly dark hateful tone "don't you dare!"  Charlie's head shoots in her direction and he stares at her with wide-eyed fear like she turned into some dark demon that was taller than him and looking down at him like he's a ant she's about to crush under her foot "you may have all this power within you but you will learn that the universe doesn't evolve around you! you leave my friends alone! they will pay attention to you when they wish to not when you want them too you insufferably selfish little boy!"  she scolds with the same dark hateful tone as before and Charlie shrinks in his seat "Anansa!"  Spock says softly when he feels a darkness "take her over" one he's never felt in her before full of hate and disgust for the young man Anansa who was leaning over the table with her hand laying flat upon it straightens then walks out of the Recreation Room Spock stands up and follows her with a worried gait....