💤🛌🏽💭Day Dream Believer And A Homecoming Queen👑💃🏽🪩

Season 1 Episode 10 Mudd's Passion end

Anansa, Spock and Kirk decide to take a shuttle down to the planet "to get a feel of what it would be like for Mudd and Christine" which of course was Kirk's idea when they land on the planets surface Anansa's tails twitch in warning "what's wrong!?"  Spock asks she stares at a large brown rock with a curious expression on her face and says "I don't think that rock is a rock"  he looks at her curiously then sees a eye open within the rock then sees it stand and he rushes over to where Anansa is and stands in front of her protectively he feels the Kitsune he loves cup his shoulder with her hand then hears her say softly "it's alright"  he looks at her with a raised eyebrow "you know what Captain I think we've seen enough"  she says looking over at Kirk who looks at her "I would consider these to be like your Earth dinosaurs"  she tells him "ah, I see"  he replies "besides I can't show you the rest of the show from here"  she says he chuckles the three of them walk back onto the shuttle and fly back to the Enterprise once they were far enough away that the creatures couldn't reach them the calming aura Anansa had placed around the creatures disappears Anansa plays the rescue of Mudd and Christine for Kirk as she and Spock fly the Shuttle which Kirk found amusing for she started it from the moment he and Spock find the two of them after beaming down to the planet "darling, are you all right?"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says as he grips Christine's shoulders  "d-darling?"  Christine stammers with a surprised tone Anansa looks at the real Spock and says "if you ever call me that I will smack you!"  Spock raises a eyebrow at her Kirk chuckles then turns his attention back to the "show" as Mudd shouts "Kirk, get us out of here!"  and the version of him on the Viewscreen says into his Communicator as the Spock on the Viewscreen keeps Christine close to him and she holds onto him as well reveling in the fact that he's this close and showing her affection while the Rock Beasts head towards them  "Transporter room, emergency beam up now they're not responding"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says "don't worry you'll be safe, darling"  Christine replies with a smile "oh, yes, Spock how-how wonderful"  Mudd shouts "they're coming closer!"  the Kirk on the Viewscreen says into his Communicator as the four of them hide behind a rock "emergency beam up Enterprise, come in no response"  then he says to his friend who has yet to let go of Christine "Spock, can't you take your hands off her?"  the Spock on the Viewscreen replies "that's my affair"  Anansa chuckles as Christine says "Captain, please"  the Kirk on the Viewscreen replies "I think we should get a few things straight"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says "Jim.... no, Captain we're both reacting to the drug the love potion"  Mudd asks with a surprised tone "it worked?"  Kirk says as he places his hand over his mouth "yes, we have to control our emotional reactions"  Mudd says as Spock gently holds the back of Christine's head and she leans up against him "it worked and I was selling those crystals to lump-headed miners for a miserable 300 credits"  Kirk asks as he looks back at Mudd Spock once again has ahold of Christine's arms "how long does the effect of the potion last, Harry?"  Mudd replies "I.... I don't know not long, according to the creature I swindled.... I purchased the crystals from"  Christine says as the Rock Beasts get closer "look!"  Kirk says as he hands Christine his Communicator "keep trying to contact the Enterprise"  then he says to Spock "maybe we can distract them"  Spock who is finally not hanging onto Christine replies with a raised eyebrow "that is an outstandingly stupid idea"  he seems to scoff like he can't believe he just said that then says "I'm sorry the drug I simply doubt that we can appeal to their better nature if they have one"  Kirk asks Mudd "Harry, do you have any of the crystals left?"  Mudd replies as he shows him two Love Crystals which now lay within his hand "uh, two"  he closes the hand that has the crystals in it and exclaims "no! they're worth a fortune"  he calms down slightly then says as he hands the Crystals over to Kirk "no my friends, dear Christine, for you, for all of us"  Christine makes contact with the Enterprise then Kirk uses the Love Crystals on the Rock Beast praying they'll work on them and Christine, Mudd, Spock and Kirk get beamed aboard the Enterprise "well there you go James your daydream believer should be awake by now if you wish to see him and it's up to you if the Homecoming Queen finds out what we've done as well"  Anansa says as they dock and the Viewscreen goes dark Kirk chuckles Spock looks at her curiously "I'm not talking to you!"  she says as she turns her head away Kirk laughs Spock smiles for he could tell by her tone she was just teasing.... when Kirk and Spock enter the Brig they find Mudd confessing some of his crimes to Christine who was taping his confession Spock stays out of the room for he knows Christine doesn't know about Mudd's "dream" Kirk walks into it and speaks with Mudd himself and Spock leaves to go check on Anansa who went to their quarters to rest he found her sitting in the center of a semi-large circle of candles which were made of herbs meditating and he joins her for as she always does she made sure there was room enough for two...