Foxy Space Geisha With Friends In High Places

Anansa Xuannü favorite animal is a fox/Kitsune so that is the form she chose for herself

Anansa Xuannü favorite animal is a fox/Kitsune so that is the form she chose for herself..... perhaps I should explain Anansa is a Megan who are "space sorcerers" of sorts from the planet Megas-Tu her people tend to take on human forms even though they have a hatred of them for past deeds done to them many many years ago only her outcast parents have taken on different forms her father a Satyr/Faun (think Tumnus from The Lion Witch and the Wardrobe) her mother a half Satyress half Oread as a child Anansa loved to go on "adventures" she hated the fact that her adventures were made by magic for that is what her home is mainly magic for she lives in a magical universe and magic is its natural law in her mind her people rely on it far too much her mother Cyllene saw how sad and.... bored her daughter was and talked to her husband Lucien about what they could do to help her unfortunately all they could think of was allowing their daughter to leave home and travel the universe to find her own REAL adventure and at the "tender" age of 10 that is exactly what she did her parents added a little bit of their own magic to hers by placing it within her kitsune mask like birthmark that looks more like a tattoo that is on her upper back which actually locked her magic inside her so she would survive longer outside her home Anansa traveled through all the Universes.... Alternate, Mirror, Prime etc.... trying to find one where she felt she belonged and when she was 16 she believed she finally found it she joined something known as Starfleet and became a Cadet at at their Academy she befriends a couple of humans and a half human half Vulcan who she begins to have what she thinks is unrequited feelings for this particular Vulcan is the very first person she meets at the Academy as a matter of fact they both enter arrive on Earth and enter the Academy at the same time the odd thing is that this particular Earth is the same Earth that "mistreated" her people and is the main reason her people hate humans well all but her parents do anyway Spock seemed to find her intriguing from the very start then again as far as she knows there is no other "real" Kitsune anywhere that they are mainly a part of Japanese Folklore wanting to learn everything about this particular Earth Anansa not only spends a lot of time in the library but she takes just about every class within the Academy and because of that fact she ends up spending 12 years instead of 4 within it for some odd reason she decides to become a Yeoman and hopes to end up working with a female Captain that is until her friend Captian Christopher Pike promised her that she would always have a place on the Enterprise after she graduated which actually made her happy for at least she would know and trust well TWO people aboard it him and Spock but by the time she graduated Pike was no longer Captain another one of her friends named James T Kirk is and Spock becomes Kirk's First Officer luckily Kirk heard about Pike's promise and kept it "for him" the only difference is Anansa becomes Spock's Yeoman not Kirk's for he already has one what surprised her about the change was that it was Spock's idea to have her become his Yeoman what doesn't surprise her is that he becomes a little too "easy going" and does a lot of the work she's supposed to do FOR him himself so during the times he doesn't have her working for him she helps out some of her other friends who are also on the Enterprise Leonard "Bones" McCoy and Montgomery "Scotty" Scott she's also friends with Pavel Chekov and Hikaru Sulu but they mainly work on the Bridge so she doesn't help them out as much as she does the other two Bones, Chekov, Kirk, Sulu and Scotty all think of her as more of a sister than anything else and they love having her work with them for she's really good at what she does sometimes her knowledge of what they do surprises them but they all beam with pride when she "shows it off" without actually showing off what no one knows is that Spock may be jealous of her friendship with them for he quite possibly believes that it's more than just a friendship and it takes him a very long time to figure out just how wrong he is with that assumption....