Time Apart ⌛Breaks My Heart💔

I have skipped the last two episodes of the last season of Star Trek the Original Series (Season 3) and am going to do the Animated Series and Movies I am watching the Animated Series on Amazon Prime Video (there are 2 seasons of it) I have yet to...

I have skipped the last two episodes of the last season of Star Trek the Original Series (Season 3) and am going to do the Animated Series and Movies I am watching the Animated Series on Amazon Prime Video (there are 2 seasons of it) I have yet to even look for a way to watch the movies 

When Spock returns to his quarters he finds that not only is all of Anansa's stuff gone but it's back to its original size and it all becomes more real and he bursts into tears again his tears flow even harder when he finds the recordings he made ...

When Spock returns to his quarters he finds that not only is all of Anansa's stuff gone but it's back to its original size and it all becomes more real and he bursts into tears again his tears flow even harder when he finds the recordings he made for her on his bedside table he thinks back to something Scotty had said.... "you should be grateful for even when she's pissed at ya she's still thinking about ya"  Scotty says "how so!?"  Spock asks "well think about it, out of all the people she could have chosen she chose Uhura, a female I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you going back to your jealous ways, aye she told me about that you silly ol' fool!"  Scotty replies "we're all grateful she didn't ask for a complete transfer not only would we possibly never see her again but who knows how the people on the other ships would use and treat her"  he adds Spock nods with sad eyes.... Spock spent what seemed like hours in the holodeck for he was able to watch Anansa as a child play with the foxes and other animals from all over the universe her parents recreated for her and he realized that it wasn't a program but her memories that were playing before him what shocked him was that he was able to interact with Anansa and the animals for she came right up to him took his hand and walked him through the land introducing him to all her friends somehow he knew that either she would forget this as she got older or it never truly happened to her as a child what he also found intriguing is that she spoke to him like he was her age once she did that he saw himself as a child reacting to her as he would have when he was at that age even though he wasn't a child and he was mainly observing while allowing her to lead him wherever she wished to take him there was one other thing he noticed that the child version of Anansa hair glows at the tips he guessed that that was the way it looked when she was on her home planet and he found it just as beautiful as the rest of her and reached his hand towards it he was surprised at how real it felt then again since this was created by her magic he really shouldn't be surprised that he could feel it he would have stayed there forever just so he could be with her and get to know her as a child but he had duties to perform so he left the Holodeck and went to his quarters to meditate and calm his broken heart before heading to the Bridge.... "fascinating!"  Anansa says softly as she walks onto the Bridge and sees a very unique squid-like pod ship on the View Screen Kirk chuckles she smiles Spock looks over at her with sad eyes she grips her head and whispers through clenched teeth "go away!"  Spock rushes over to her and grips her arms gently but she shakes him off and he heads back to his station Anansa looks at Kirk and says "the ship should be safe it's the star I'm concerned about I'm betting whatever is trapped on it sent those Radio Emissions to lure us here probably like it did them"  he nods and becomes excited about the prospect of exploring the over 300 million year old ship "just try not to bring the headache on board when you return"  she says before she leaves the Bridge he chuckles for he knew that was her way of "getting out of" becoming a member of the Landing Party.... Spock was surprised to see Anansa in the Transporter Room when he, Scotty, Kirk and Bones return to the ship "off the pad!"  she orders all for men rush off the Transporter Pad just as something that looks like green smoke appears near where Spock once stood "I don't think so!"  she growls it was then that Spock understood why she pushed him away earlier she did not want this being to sense him and/or take over him "I told you not to bring it aboard Captain"  she says "I didn't realize....!"  Kirk replies "that the being that drew whatever ship was near enough to where it was trapped would try to free itself by boarding then taking it over!? that much is obvious"  she says he chuckles she looks at Spock and says within his mind "I suggest you hurry up and figure out if we have enough power to use the Slingshot Effect I have no idea how long I can hold it here or if I have the power to push it back perhaps we can scare it into thinking we're going to crash into the star"  Spock nods he walks towards her then takes a step back "Scotty help him he'll know what to do"  she says into Scotty's mind Scotty nods the Engineer and the First Officer leave the Transporter Room the Doctor and the Captain follow.... when Spock returns to his station he finds information about the intruder that boarded the ship without anyone but apparently Anansa's knowledge and he hides a smile after his conversation with Droxine Spock got a small taste of what it was like for Anansa when he hid how he felt about her from even himself no he never forgot again but with her feeling so far away from him for weeks even now there are times when it still feels that way but only because she stayed on as Uhura's Yeoman and rarely works with him she also still has her own quarters next to Uhura she has yet to return to theirs.... Spock and Anansa connect for a brief moment so she can show the Magnetic Organism the Slingshot Effect he and Scotty were creating together and just like she predicted it thought they were going to crash into the Dead Star so it left on its own and by the time it could try and return to the ship they were too far away from the star and to Spock it was a really nice moment but once it was gone she broke the connection and he became sad and just like the Magnetic Organism he felt so alone and he made a decision one he should have made when they started their relationship after his koon-ut-kal-if-fee and link with her completely so when he was finally off duty he called her to his quarters and links with her through a Mind Meld one he thought wasn't even possible because of what she is... a being made from/of magic.... even though he has Mind Melded with even stranger things.... machines, animals etc.... and it was a erotically exhilarating experience for he finally felt how deep her love is for him her lifelong mate....