Who Commands Who!?!

At first they were threatened with destruction then Kirk and Spock were ordered to beam aboard the Romulan ship because the Commander wished to speak to them a "prisoner exchange" is made for Tal had told Kirk that two Romulan officers will be bea...

At first they were threatened with destruction then Kirk and Spock were ordered to beam aboard the Romulan ship because the Commander wished to speak to them a "prisoner exchange" is made for Tal had told Kirk that two Romulan officers will be beamed aboard the Enterprise when he and Spock beam aboard the Romulan ship Spock was not looking forward to this assignment he of course told Anansa what was really going on that he and Kirk have orders to steal the Romulan Cloaking Device he was surprised that Anansa had followed him and Kirk in her fox form onto the Romulan ship what he found most interesting is that the Romulans didn't notice her at all not even the female Commander even though she (Anansa) stayed by his side at his heel the whole time he knew it was more of a protection thing than a trust thing making sure he's safe for he is in unknown territory with a so-called enemy "someone's a smitten little kitten!"  Spock heard Anansa coo within his mind he fights the urge to raise a eyebrow as the Commander answers Kirk's question of what earns him (Spock) her "special interest" by saying "he is a Vulcan our forbearers had the same roots and origins something you wouldn't understand, Captain we can appreciate the Vulcans our distant brothers"  she walks towards Spock as she continues "I have heard of Vulcan integrity and personal honor there is a well known saying, or is it a myth, that Vulcans are incapable of lying"  Spock replies "it is no myth"  the Commander nods then says "then tell me truthfully now, by your honor as a Vulcan, what was your mission?"  Spock replies "I reserve the privilege of speaking only when it will not violate my honor as a Vulcan"  the Commander says "it is unworthy of a Vulcan to resort to subterfuge"  Spock replies "you're being clever, Commander that is unworthy of a Romulan it is not a lie to keep the truth to oneself"  the Commander looks at Kirk and says "then there is a truth here that remains unspoken"  Kirk replies "you've been told everything there's nothing else to say"  Anansa asks even though Spock is the only one who can hear her "you think that just because you shown us a "courtesy" we're going to trust you right away!?!"  Spock hides a smile "oh don't show her those! those are only for me!"  Anansa says he inconspicuously nods once again hiding a smile and replies into her mind "and so much more!"  he could sense her smile and it became harder for him to hide his own but somehow he managed as they were speaking the Commander says "there is Mr. Spock's unspoken truth"  she walks towards Kirk and says "you knew of the cloaking device that we have developed you deliberately violated Romulan space with a blatant spy mission by order of the Federation Command"  Kirk replies "we've been all through that, Commander"  she walks over to her desk and slaps it angrily as she says "we have not even begun"  she lowers her head as though to calm herself/keep her emotions in check then says "there is no force that I can use on a Vulcan that will make him speak that is a fact but there are Romulan methods completely affective against humans and human weaknesses"  Spock walks around the room with Anansa at his side and says "you would not resort to them, Commander they would prove ineffective against the Captain"  the Commander replies "then they will leave him dead or what might be worse than dead but I will know your unspoken truths"  Kirk says "let her rant there's nothing to say"  Spock says "I cannot allow the Captain to be further destroyed the strain of command has worn heavily upon him he has not been himself for several weeks"  Anansa teases "and here I thought he was just trying to show off or or become a warrior looking for a fight worthy of his so called stature! maybe a pirate so he could loot all the women he so desires!"  Spock fights the urge to raise his eyebrow at her "I was on the Bridge you know maybe he was trying to make advances towards me and prove himself a real man by starting a fight with the Romulans or perhaps it was you he was showing off too you are his favorite officer!"  she teases Kirk who heard both of her teases because he was close enough to her to be connected to her thoughts tries very hard not to laugh as he shouts "that's a lie!"  Spock looks at him and says "as you can see, Captian Kirk is a highly sensitive and emotional person I believe he has lost the capacity for rational decision"  Kirk yells "shut up, Spock!"  Spock replies "I am betraying no secrets the Commander's suspicion that Starfleet ordered the Enterprise into the Neutral Zone is unacceptable our rapid capture demonstrates it's foolhardiness"  Kirk says through gritted teeth "you filthy liar!"  Spock replies "I am speaking the truth for the benefit of the Enterprise and the Federation I say now and for the record that Captain Kirk ordered the Enterprise across the Neutral Zone on his own initiative and his craving for glory"  the Romulan guards that are in the room with them grab ahold of Kirk as he rushes towards Spock and says "I'll kill you for this you traitor I'll kill you! I'll kill you!"  Spock tells the Commander "he is not sane"  Anansa asks "what Captain is!?"  and Kirk tries not to burst out laughing the Romulan Commander walks over to the other side of her desk, sits in her chair and by the use of her Com System she informs the Enterprise crew through their Shipwide Channel "attention, Enterprise I am speaking to you from the Romulan Flagship the U.S.S. Enterprise under command of Captain James T. Kirk is formally charged with espionage the testimony of First Officer Spock was highly instrumental in confirming this intrusion into Romulan Space was not an accident First Officer Spock's testimony was specific that your ship was not under orders from Starfleet Command or the Federation Council to preform such a spy mission it was Captain Kirk who was solely responsible since the crew had no choice but to obey orders, the crew will not be held responsible therefore I am ordering Engineer Scott, presently in command of the Enterprise, to follow the Romulan Flagship to our Home Base"  Anansa whispers "well, that's not going to happen!"  as the Commander continues "you will there be processed and released to Federation Command until judgement is passed, Captain Kirk will be held in confinement"  they hear Scotty reply through the com "this is Lieutenant Commander Scott the Enterprise takes no orders except those of Captain Kirk and we will stay right here till he returns and if you make any attempt to board or commandeer the Enterprise, it will be blown to bits along with as many of you as we can take with us"  the Commander says "you humans make a brave noise there are ways to convince you of your errors"  Anansa mutters as the Commander shuts off her com "it sounds like you're the one making a "brave noise".."  this time neither Spock nor Kirk heard her "did you hear that, you coward? you've betrayed everything of value you ever knew did you hear the sound of human integrity?"  Kirk says to Spock "take him to the security room"  the Commander orders the guards who still have a hold of Kirk do as they're told with Kirk fighting them the whole way....