Going Through Changes

A bright light and loud noise fills the Bridge as the mysterious thing that the Enterprise is exploring sends a Probe into it Anansa hugs Synnøve to her covering her sensitive ears with her hand and hip and Zakiya who jumped up into Synnøve's arms is gently hugged by the 2 year old girl who does for her Foxcat what her mother is doing for her and covers her ears the probe sends little shocks of lightning through out the Bridge as it moves around it "don't interfere with it!"  Decker orders as it sends a bolt past a frightened Chekhov who replies "absolutely, I will not interfere with it"  Kirk says "no one interfere! it doesn't seem interested in us! only the ship"  the bolts of lightning hit every console on the Bridge till the probe finds the one it wants "computer off!"  Kirk says once he sees where the Probe had stopped Decker tries to manually shut of the computer but is unable to do so he looks at Kirk and says "it's taken control of the computer!"  Kirk says "it's running our records! Earth defenses! Starfleet strength!"  Spock walks over to the console and gently moves Decker away from it then he uses his hands to smash the console breaking it Anansa lets go of her daughter and rushes over to Spock when she senses that he got hit by the Probe she gently grips his arm and helps him stand as the Probe moves towards Ilia who also stood Spock grips Anansa's arms as the Probe sends lightning towards Ilia "do not interfere"  he whispers into her ear for he had seen that the Probe seemed to contemplate on whether or not it should "investigate" her or Ilia and chose Ilia for it seemed to not be able to penetrate the invisible shield Anansa's magic protects her with and he knew Anansa would do everything in her power to stop the Probe if she was allowed to but he did not want to lose her in any sort of capacity "Ilia!"  Decker calls out as he watches the woman he loves get hit by the strikes of lightning Spock lets go of Anansa's arms and tries to help Ilia but when he feels another shock from the Probe he lets her go poor Ilia got hit with shockwave after shockwave of lightning strikes till she and the Probe disappeared leaving nothing but her Tricorder as proof she was even there "it took the wrong species"  Spock hears Anansa whisper softly he raises a eyebrow at her "I guess even beauty can effect machinery huh!?"  she says in a voice so soft only he could hear as Kirk picks up Ilia's Tricorder "this is how I define unwarranted"  Decker tells Kirk Anansa walks away from Spock and over to the Turbolift where she left her daughter and her daughters pet "daddy's fine"  she softly assures her daughter who hugs her as Decker orders Spock who went back to his console to "activate auxiliary computer circuits through manual shut-off"  the warning sound of the Klaxon is heard as well as a male computerized voice which repeats  "emergency alert! negative control at helm!"  Anansa looks at her daughter and says "stay here I'm going to go work Navigation"  Synnøve nods then lets go of her mother and watches as she walks off the Turbolift Kirk smiles when he sees Anansa take over Ilia's console and he says "Force Fields! full remaining strength! total reserve!"  Decker says into the Com "this ship is under attack man all defensive stations"  Spock turns in his chair and says "Captain, we've been seized by a Tractor Beam"  Kirk uses the Com to call Scotty and says "Engineering, Emergency Power"  Scotty replies "going to full emergency but Captain, if we don't break free in 15 seconds, she'll burn up"  Spock says "we cannot break free, Captain we have only a fraction of the power necessary"  Kirk says into the Com "Engineering, belay that order disengage all main drive systems"  Bones once again enters the Bridge "you just can't stay away can you Bones!?!"  Anansa teases Bones scoffs Anansa turns and looks at Spock who was staring at the Viewscreen "Captain, a maximum Phaser strike directly at the beam might weaken it just enough for us to break free"  Decker says as he walks over to where Kirk sits "break free to where, Commander? any show of resistance would be futile, Captain"  Spock says as he slides his fingers inbetween one another and presses his pointer fingers together Anansa becomes worried when she hears a slight change in his tone "we don't know that, Mr. Spock"  Decker says he turns to face Spock and asks "why are you opposed to trying?"  Anansa says "actually everything this being has done not only to us but the Klingons as well has proven it's stronger than us if we did as you command you would be killing every single soul on this ship I understand your anger after losing the woman you love but my daughter is on this ship and if anything happens to her because of that anger so help me Commander I will kill you myself long before this being has a chance to do it for me!"  Decker's eyes widen in fear "don't worry Decker you're not the only idiot who chose his career over his heart and you won't be the last but perhaps you should have stayed if you had you might not have lost her at all"  she adds his heart breaks at those words Bones once again leaves the Bridge "talk about a need to make up ones mind!"  Anansa mutters teasingly Sulu chuckles "why bring us inside? not to destroy us they could have done that outside"  Decker asks "perhaps it wants to be understood or even to understand us"  Anansa replies "all that knowledge and such little understanding of it!"  she whispers softly Spock raises a eyebrow at her "our daughter would call this a kaleidoscope I see it as a giant library it has spent who knows how many years attaining this knowledge and what exactly has it done with it!?"  she asks "though I'm not so sure it means to kill yet I'm not sure why it does perhaps it doesn't even realize just how powerful it truly is it's by far too complex for me to get a clear and accurate reading from it but it's almost like it NEEDS to learn all it is capable of learning and possibly more"  she adds Spock nods....