You're Such A Stick In The Mudd

Anansa walks into the Transporter Room after Kirk asks the three men standing at the console how many came aboard and sees a creep in a cowboy hat and three women in sparkly dresses "real beauty is better than fake ladies! believing in your own se...

Anansa walks into the Transporter Room after Kirk asks the three men standing at the console how many came aboard and sees a creep in a cowboy hat and three women in sparkly dresses "real beauty is better than fake ladies! believing in your own self worth is what true confidence is about! if you think a man will truly love you once whatever makes you "shine" like that fades then you need to get you heads examined! that so called love will be just as fake as you are! physical beauty fades with time the only beauty that will ever last is the beauty of the universe and planets, the stars, the sun as it sets and rises, flowers as they bloom in the spring, leaves of trees when they change colors in the fall she says as she looks over at the women who look at her with sadness shining in their eyes "as for you if you keep looking at me like that I'll gouge your eyes out!"  she says as she looks at the "cowboy" Spock raises a eyebrow at her "there are four Captain, you must excuse the Doctor and the Scott they've been blinded by the sparkling dim lights as for the Vulcan I think he wants to rip the chest hair off a fake Irish cowboy!"  she says into the com and they hear Kirk burst out laughing the cowboy who was smirking at her like a lovestruck fool in awe of her natural beauty scowls in anger "don't try it with me boy I'll never fall for it!"  she warns as she looks at the cowboy who seems to shrink "besides I have all I could ever want and every bit of it is real why would I want something as fake as you or whatever it is you're selling to make yourself feel important and or rich!?!"  she asks with a disgusted tone then she turns around and walks back out of the room.... Anansa walks onto the Bridge with a little box full of rocks from her home planet in her hands "what ya got there Dove!?"   Scotty asks "I noticed we only had one working Lithium Crystal Circuit that has a hairline fracture in it and that the Bypass Circuit is burned out so I brought some of my rocks from home thinking that they might be able to help power the ship for awhile after all they've got a small bit of magic from home within them"  she tells him handing him the box "I'm sure these will help a great deal"  Scotty says as he takes the box with a smile then looks inside and sees all sorts of different beautiful colored rocks that shine with magic "shall I give it a shot Mr. Scott!? you seem to be busy here"  she asks Scotty chuckles then hands the box back over and says with a smile "by all means Dove be my guest!"  she smiles then bows to him and Spock and waves at Sulu who waves back with a smile then she leaves.... Anansa and her magical stones were able to get the Enterprise to Rigel XII within record time after she found a way to place the stones where the other two Lithium Crystal Circuit's were she went back onto the Bridge and took over for Lieutenant John Farrell who was far too distracted to properly perform his duties Kirk seemed happy to have her take over for she went straight to work and did what he needed her to do without being told "it's a pill"  Anansa says when she hears Kirk and Bones talking about the women they look at her "it's called Venus Drug it's a an illegal chemical compound that somehow enhances a persons more "attractive qualities".."  she tells them "I really don't understand how people can allow themselves to be used like that especially by someone like him!"  she whispers to herself then she says to Kirk and Bones "I believe it's basically all in the mind a "I think therefore I am" sort of thing after all you can make the mind believe almost anything if you try hard enough"  Spock raises his eyebrow at her "and how do you know about this!?!"  Kirk asks she takes a oddly-shaped colorful pill that seem to sparkle with a radiation of it's own making it seem.... in some way alive out of her pants pocket and shows it to Kirk and Bones by holding it inbetween her forefinger and thumb and says "I found this in my salad when I decided to take a lunch break before coming here, yes Captian I actually found time to eat today!"  Kirk chuckles at her ending tease then walks over and takes the pill from her "I'm betting Mudd had one of his little women use her "charms" on one of the boys and had her have him place it in there he did seem to think I'd be as easy to manipulate as those girls were I'm not sure how he isn't all that charming.... seeing that I can't eat anything made of chemicals it wouldn't have worked anyway.... not that I need my beauty enhanced right Captain!?!.... I had the computer look it up and that's what she came up with apparently this particular pill is supposed to be a myth"  she tells him Kirk chuckles with a smile at her "not that I need my beauty enhanced right Captain!?!" tease "I'm not sure what the side effect is though"  she tells him he nods....