There's No Place Like Home

This Chapter also has some "major" time skips it starts with the rest of  Season 2 episode 4 "Mirror, Mirror"  then goes to  Season 2 episode 10  "Journey to Babel" 

Prime Anansa and Prime Scotty were able to artificially create the same conditions of the Ion Storm that stuck them in their "new home" once they do that Anansa leaves to go speak with Spock and explain what they were doing "why are you telling me this!?!"  he asks "so you can prepare a romantic welcome home dinner for your wife when she returns"  she replies he smiles "I shall always trust you over anyone else Spock and I wish you and your wife the best life you can possibly make in your world but I should like to return to mine for though you are like him I still miss my Spock"  she says he nods then watches as she leaves his quarters and his eyes become sad though there is a spark of happiness that lives within him as well for he also misses his Anansa.... once Spock and Kirk enter Sickbay McCoy was already prepared to Mind Meld with Spock for Anansa suggested that that would be the wisest course "so he has a better understanding of the change within all of us strange as it may seem he shall always be on Kirk's side but it would work faster if he understood everything from all angles plus I'd rather not see anyone get hurt he is still half Vulcan not to mention he'd never Mind Meld with me either one of them"  she told Bones Spock was surprised that Bones was ready and willing to allow him to Mind Meld that is until he saw Anansa and he knew she was the reason he helps them get home but not before having to listen to Kirk try to.... inspire him to help his Empire change.... when Kirk and the others arrive back to their time Anansa becomes unlike herself and rushes over to Spock and hugs him which he answers "I think Uhura's grateful to be back in her normal uniform"  she says looking over at Uhura who smiles at her then says "it really is a relief"  Anansa chuckles.... "Jim, I think I liked him with a beard better gave him character of course, almost any change would be a distinct improvement"  Anansa hears Bones say as she walks onto the Bridge a few minutes later she smiles she really missed the banter between Bones, Spock and Kirk so she decided not to put in her "two cents" as the humans say Kirk laughs then says "what worries me is the easy way his counterpart fitted into that other universe I always thought Spock was a bit of a pirate at heart"  Spock replies "indeed, gentlemen may I point out that I had an opportunity to observe your counterparts here quite closely they were brutal, savage, unprincipled, uncivilized, treacherous in every way, splendid examples of homo sapiens, the very flower of humanity I found them quite refreshing"  Kirk says "I'm not sure, but I think we've been insulted"  Bones replies "I'm sure"  they hear Anansa chuckle and turn to face her with a smile on their faces "what do you think?!"  Bones asks "of what?!"  she asks "you must have a opinion"  he replies "I don't quite follow doctor there were quite a few things I heard that I could have a opinion on his non-existent beard, his hidden pirate life and the fact that you two were insulted.... though the beard was quite arousing I pay more attention to his eyes, I could quite possibly see the Terran version of him as a pirate probably because of his beard and you two are more like weeds than flowers"  she says the Bridge crew laughs just then a familiar face.... to Kirk anyway.... walks onto the Bridge with some paperwork for him to sign and Kirk stares at her Anansa smiles knowingly then leaves the Bridge for there was nothing she needed to do there at this moment in time I suppose you could say she was "checking in" which is usually the main reason she comes onto the Bridge.... Spock walks into his and Anansa's shared quarters and sees that the room was lit by nothing but candles the dining table was decorated with flowers from his own home and a red table cloth and she was fiddling around in the kitchen "what are you doing!?!"  he asks "taking my own words to heart"  she replies he raises a eyebrow at her "I told the Terran version of you that he should prepare a romantic "welcome home" dinner for his Anansa...."  she says as she turns to face him "shouldn't I be doing that then?!"  he asks she smiles then replies "how about we do it together"  he smiles then walks into the kitchen and they start to prepare the meal together but don't get to finish for she moves her body so that she stands before him and slides her hand up his chest then kisses his lips and a fiery inferno grows within them proving just how much they missed each other "we should finish....!"  he says inbetween kisses "we are, the only thing that has changed is the meal"  she replies he smiles then kisses her she rips off his uniform shirt and the shirt underneath he raises a eyebrow at her and she smiles then starts to leave a trail of kisses down his neck and over his now bare chest as she undoes his pants he moans softly as she slides her hand over his cock and masterfully massages it she kisses his lips then gets down on her knees and sucks his cock giving his body immense pleasure she only stops when she feels him move his hands from her hair to her shoulders gripping them like a blind man in search of something he knows is there but can't find she stands up and he removes her shirt and pants then enters her as he starts to kiss her neck then her breasts and they make love to one another up against the kitchen counter the food forgotten till they're bodies are satisfied then they get dressed and continue to make dinner together then eat dinner at the table and talk about their experiences with each others counterparts from the Mirror Universe.... the next morning Anansa shows Spock what she meant by Uhura being happy to be in her normal uniform for she had the computer simulate one from the Terran Empire for her and wore it long enough to show him what it looked like skirt and top.... remember she normally wears the uniform pants.... he raises his eyebrow at her with a aroused expression on his face quite possibly committing it to memory for it was removed not even half a minute after he saw it in it's entirety because he ripped it off her much like she did his shirt the night before then just like she did with him the night before he left a trail of kisses along her neck and chest then got down on his knees and started giving her oral pleasure by stimulating her vulva and clitoris with his lips, tongue and teeth before entering her completely and making love to her once they were both satisfyingly spent he got redressed and left for his shift quite possibly with it still on his mind but at least he was still able to focus on his duty....