7

kahmyla melanie winters.

i'm getting abused everyday in school. i'm home now and im heading to go ask my parents if im allowed to go to that party aaliyah was talking about. apparently aaliyah is going to pick me up.

school was rough today. amari hit me in my face. she carried me to the nurse and waited for me. so much for her hating me? she also told me i don't have to leave her alone. that was kind of reassuring.

i knocked on my parents door respecting their privacy. "come in" my mom yelled from the inside of her room. i walked in and seen them bunched up under the covers. suspicious.

"how are you guys?" i questioned. i need them to say yes. i wanna experience a party for the first time. it seems fun besides the smoking and drinking.

"what do you want kahmyla?" my mom questioned. well gosh? i guess she caught on to my drift.

"i wanted to know if i could go to this party with my friends. aaliyah & amari." i questioned shyly. "i really want to go mom". mani walked in shoving her face with some chips.

"yes of course you can go!" both of my parents yelled collectively. my jaw dropped. i expected them to want to see aaliyah and amari first and ask what type of party it is.

"just like that?" i questioned with a shocked expression. i looked over to mani and seen her face shocked as well. "yall don't just say yes like that for me!" mani said.

"cause you are always going out mani. the only place kahmyla has been with friends is the library. she needs some time out" my mom explained while my dad nodded his hedd as agreeing.

i rolled my eyes playfully. i left the room to go get ready. i texted the group chat to let them know i can go. i changed the group chat name to something a little less inappropriate.

the big 3️⃣

:hey guys!!
:i can go by the way

aaliyah💐:OMG PERIOD
aaliyah💐:let's all wear light colors

:okay i'll wear light purple

aaliyah💐:ok i'll wear pinkkk
aaliyah💐:amari???
amari.:yeah
aaliyah💐:what color do you pick bitch?
aaliyah💐:like read
amari.:ntm but i pick light blue

those two are always going at it. it's funny at times but they curse a lot i gave up on asking them to stop. i hopped in the shower and got ready. i told them i was ready and aaliyah said she was on the way.

i said my goodbyes to my parents and mani. i walked outside to see aaliyah & amari and im guessing someone's mom? i opened the door.

"hi aaliyah! hi amari! and hello ma'am!" i said excitedly. all of this energy coming out of now where was a bit scary. i didn't recognize this woman.

"hey kahmyla girl! this my mama" aaliyah said while looking back and smiling at me. "you can call me mrs conners babe" aaliyah's mom said while smiling. i nodded with a bright smile on my face.

"hi kahmyla" amari said tugging at my shirt. she was smiling at me this time. i was slightly shocked but i didn't express it. "hey amari!" i said  loudly whispering.