30

(i was told that you guys hate the cliffhangers.. is that true)

amari amour williams

i was forced to wash the dishes. i wanted to go back up stairs and see if myla texted me back but no i had to wash these fucking dishes.

"make sure to wash the dishes" my mom said while sliding pass and grabbing her car keys. i stopped what i was doing to roll my eyes at her. does she not see me fucking washing the dishes?

"problem?" my mom said while freezing in her tracks. i ignored her and went back to doing the dishes. if she wasn't my mama i swear she would've caught 5 from me.

she left from the house and i dropped the dishes in the sink. i ran upstairs to see if kahmyla texted me. she did. those dishes will definitely have to wait later!

mylabenjii: can we talk?
mylabenjii: you probably aren't on your laptop right but i just want to say that i don't like how you solve situations with fighting. i love how you stick up for me but fighting can't always be the option. your mom probably doesn't like me now because you went to fight jason and she saw it as you fighting my battles. you were fighting my battle and i appreciate it but please stop the fighting amari. it makes me sad that we can't even see each other based off of it. you need to react to certain things with more ease. you are always on go and one day you will meet your own match. if you can't get your act together im sorry but we will have to take a break. text me back whenever bae!
sent at 9:45 am

my heart dropped after reading it. all i really got from that is that she's breaking up with me. i wanted to get mad but that would be proving her right. i can barely control my temper. that's why im in this predicament now.

it's different for jason. he's a sick person. i didn't only beat him up for what he said to kahmyla. i also did it for my respect & for aj.

i couldn't do anything but cry. the tears fell slowly while i was slowly getting mad. this is all jason's fault.

i heard my doorbell ring so i went to go answer the door. it was aaliyah. "hey bitc-! why are you crying?" aaliyah asked while pulling me into a hug. i didn't do anything but lead her upstairs to see what kahmyla said.

"she broke up with me" i cried.

aaliyah sucked her teeth and smacked me upside my head. "bitch she didn't break up with you. she's saying if you don't get yo act right she will break up with you!" aaliyah said while correcting me.

"the fighting wasn't my fault. it was jasons!" i said while wiping my face and getting mad.

"see that's the problem amari. you try to blame everyone else for how you react. no one can control how you react but yourself. stop faulting everyone else and not faulting yourself. take accountability" aaliyah argued with me while rolling her eyes.

i kept quiet while wiping my face. i couldn't say much because she was right. "what should i say back to her?" i sighed.

"i'm not going to tell you to say some shit and you don't mean it. say whatever you feel" aaliyah said while kicking her shoes off and sitting down.

i nodded and started to type.

amaribenjii: i understand completely. i don't want to lose you and neither do i want to take a break. im willing to change whatever for you. i didn't mean for all of this to happen. i'm trying to stop letting everything get to me but it's hard.

i closed my laptop for the day. "come downstairs with me so i can finish these damn dishes" i spat out while gripping aaliyah and dragging her downstairs.

i walked downstairs to see my dad finishing them. he gave me a smile. "i got it pumpkin just go relax" my dad whispered. i ran over and hugged him. i gripped aaliyah back up and ran upstairs.

we rewatched abbott elementary since its coming back in february.

kahmyla melanie winters

"i want to paint my nails light pink instead!" sapphire said while pulling her hands away. i sucked my teeth while getting frustrated with her.

"fine rub it off with alcohol" i said hanging her a cotton swab. my phone dinged. ive been waiting for a text from amari since like forever! hope she isn't upset at me.

amaribenjii: i understand completely. i don't want to lose you and neither do i want to take a break. im willing to change whatever for you. i didn't mean for all of this to happen. i'm trying to stop letting everything get to me but it's hard.

i smiled at the text. i'm not going to get mad at her at all. at least she is trying and i appreciate that. i don't expect her to change in one day because no one really can.

mylabenjii: i like you so much
mylabenjii: i am glad you are my girlfriend

i felt like saying the word i love you. we've only been together for a little. i don't want her to think im moving too fast. what if she doesn't even full on love me yet? i would cry my eyes out.

"hello bitch! i said im ready" sapphire said while wiggling her fingers in my face. i laughed and put her hands down.

"should i tell amari i love her?" i softly spoke while painting sapphires nails lightly. she gave me a shocked look.

"do you love her?"

"yes but i don't want to move too fast. i'm actually very in love with her" i said while blushing and smiling.

"then say that shit" sapphire said while watching me paint her nails. i stopped and slapped her forehead.

"no cursing!"

i finished her nails and waited for a text back. i never got one but i texted her goodnight and headed to sleep.

im ready to tell her i love her.