39

kahmyla melanie winters

"i let my boyfriend hit it twice a week. it makes the relationship stronger" tasha said. i widened my eyes. i didn't know that made your relationship stronger?

"girl same. he be tearing me up" nicole whined. i kept my silence. i never thought about having intercourse with amari. she never mentioned it. maybe we should since it makes the relationship stronger.

"what about you kahmyla? you ever gave your girlfriend some?" tasha asked while nudging my shoulder. i giggled and shook my head no. she gasped and covered her mouth.

i got a little embarrassed by her reaction. i scooted away a little and started tugging on my hair. "why haven't you?" nicole asked while pulling my hands down.

i shrugged. "girl if you don't give her some! got her waiting and shit" tasha said while laughing. nicole nudged her to stop. "don't tell her though. just start flirting with her".

"she probably isn't ready tasha. chill on her" nicole said while going back to working on the group project. am i ready? i never had intercourse ever.

cheerleading tryouts were today. amari is supposed to come over after it. maybe i'll try to flirt with her and maybe "seduce" her? i don't know.

"don't stress yourself out about it. go at your own pace" nicole said while patting my back and getting up. i didn't even realize the bell rung.

i seen amari and ran towards her. she hugged me tightly. she didn't go for a kiss though. "no kiss?" i asked while giving her a mean mug. she laughed a kissed me. i tried to deepen it but she pulled away.

"we are still in school" she said while smiling brightly at me. i rolled my eyes. she isn't making my plan work. i searched up how to flirt on google and seen this one saying that made me laugh.

she would probably cringe out so i decided not to say anything. i'll just wait until after tryouts. i hope i get in.

-

it was tryouts. i was so nervous. my mom was in the stands with my dad and i looked to the other side to see amari recording and aaliyah chanting my name. sapphire was also recording.

i was so nervous. i felt like panicking. i started to tug on my hair and i guess amari seen me because she was running from down the stands. once she got to me she pulled my hands down.

"you got this baby don't stress it. you'll do so good & you'll get in. do you need me to stand right over here?" she said pointing to the sidelines.

i nodded my head while calming down slowly. she stood over there and thumbs me up. i smiled at her. now im a little calmer.

"next is kahmyla winters!" the two coaches said. i stepped up and showed them what i could do. i almost didn't stick my landing but i did. they clapped while they dismissed me.

i seen amari over at the sidelines smiling and blowing kisses at me. she mouthed "you did amazing" to me. i blushed and looked away.

"you all did wonderful today. tomorrow the results of who got in will be out on the post board. have a nice rest of your day ladies" the coaches applauded us.

amari ran over to me and picked me up. she twirled me around. "you did so good ma" she said while kissing all over my face. i seen my mom coming over and i quickly pulled away with a blushed face.

"you did amazing baby!" my mom yelled while hugging me. my dad joined in and so did aaliyah & sapphire.

they are so supportive. i love them so much. it was time for me to go home so i said my goodbyes and told aaliyah & amari i would see them in a few.

as soon as i got home i hopped into the shower. i picked out the smallest clothes i have just to make everything good for amari. i can't believe im doing this.

i didn't know how to lay down so i searched on google "seductive laying positions". i chose the one with me laying on my stomach so she could get a better view.

i heard a knock at my door. i asked who it was and amari screamed her name. i told her to come in.

"you did amazing baby i jus-" amari said before stopping herself and staring at me. "what's going on?" she said while coming closer. i smiled at her.

"nothing i just missed you. come sit down" i said while patting the bed. she sat down next to me and she was smiling. i pushed her down onto the bed and started kissing on her neck.

"kahmyla what are you-" amari whispered. i shushed her and carried on. before i could go lower she pushed me away and jumped up. she was in a square up pose.

i looked at her funny. "what's going on with you?" she asked while still squaring up with me. i couldn't hold in my laugh. "i'm not laughing what's wrong with you?" she asked.

i rolled my eyes. "you don't want our relationship to be stronger?" i asked while sitting down properly. she was looking at me funny now.

"what are you talking about?"

"if we have sexual intercourse our relationship will be stronger. tasha said it today in class. i want our relationship to be as strong as ever" i explained while smiling at her.

she started laughing. i started to tug on my ear. why is she laughing at me? "why are you listening to tasha? you know how many times she's been held back? our relationship is as strong as ever with sex or not" amari said while moving my hands.

"i don't think i am ready. im sorry" i said while scooting into the middle of my bed. amari quickly moved across the room and came to sit next to me. she kissed my cheek.

"you not being ready is perfectly fine. we don't have to have sex myla" amari said while pulling me into a hug. i pinched her.

"say sexual intercourse. not sex".