48

(k this the last chapter. i think i mean it this time)

kahmyla melanie winters

today is my first date ever. amari asked to take me out on a date the other day. when she asked i was in literal tears.

i'm so excited. aaliyah & sapphire are in here helping me pick out what to wear. "is this cute?" i said while showing a black tube top dress with a high slit.

aaliyah screamed. "my baby is finally growing" aaliyah said while pulling me into a tight hug. i laughed and hugged her back.

"i been grown!" i yelled.

"yeah sure girl. the other day you were just crying because no one wanted to play word games with you & watch star wars" sapphire said while rolling her eyes.

i huffed. "you guys always wanna do boring things. i didn't wanna play murder mystery. i literally never get to be murderer" i sighed.

"no seriously something about that game is rigged. my chances of being murderer was like 10% but i never was murderer" aaliyah said while joining in.

see i knew i wasn't the only one who thought the game was rigged. people get so mad when you kill them in that game as well. it's like that's not the whole point of the game.

"yall in here talking about murder mystery! yall need to be getting kahmyla ready for that date!" my mom yelled while walking past my room.

we all sucked our teeth. "should i wear this dress or the white one? i also don't wanna wear heels" i said while rambling.

sapphire quickly came over to me. "it's okay relax kahmyla. anything we pick you're going to look amazing" she said while nudging my shoulder. i smiled and pushed her. "no need to get domestic damn".

"i love you guys so much" i said while jumping on aaliyah. she caught me and hugged me tightly. "do you guys think amari would let me eat her butt?" i asked.

aaliyah gasped. "kahmyla if you ever eat ass ever in your life i will literally never talk to you again" aaliyah said while shoving me off of her.

sapphire was dying of laughter on the floor. i huffed. amari always pleases me and i wanna please her. just in a different way. i rolled my eyes and continued looking at some more dresses.

"what about this dress ass mouth?" aaliyah said while joking on me. i sucked my teeth and shoved her.

"don't call me that! i never even ate butt before. i was just asking" i whined.

"yeah okay booty warrior. do you like this pink dress? i think it goes with you" she said while hovering it over me. i nodded really fast.

"i love it! i'm going to try it on for you guys" i said while running into the bathroom. i got a text from my baby. she was asking me if i was excited.

mylove💞

mylove💞: are you excited for our date? i can't stop thinking about you

:yess!! i'm very excited. we just picked out the cutest dress ever

mylove💞: aj is trying to make me look like a man. he's showing me suits