46

(should i write a sequel or something ?)

kahmyla melanie winters

"i don't want to be single all my life" aaliyah whined while picking at her food. amari & sapphire started to laugh at her.

"stop talking all that shit & maybe someone would want you" amari said while shrugging her shoulders.

"who's the last person i talked about?" aaliyah asked while crossing her arms.

"you were just talking about ny yesterday" sapphire joined in. aaliyah scoffed while picking at her food some more.

"why wouldn't i talk about that lame ass bitch? she's mad weird. do yall not remember how she tried to get kahmyla to do her homework?" aaliyah said while scolding us.

i flicked her thigh. "language liyah" i said while hugging her a little. she hugged me back. i sensed she was getting mad.

"yeah we do remember but if kahmyla isn't mad at her, then she shouldn't even matter" sapphire said shrugging her shoulders. aaliyah sucked her teeth.

"yall are weird" she said while getting up and throwing her food away. they both looked at me with confusion.

"she gets like that. she'll be back don't worry" i said reassuring them. amari nodded because she knew what i was talking about. sapphire just shook her head.

"i don't get why she is so upset. kahmyla you don't care about that situation anymore right?" sapphire asked.

i shook my head no. i understand why aaliyah was mad. she doesn't let situations go and she likes to hold grudges.

"just let the situation go" amari said while pulling me closer to her. we both looked up and saw brook coming over. "here comes your girlfriend".

brook came over and waved at us. "hey guys!" she said while taking a seat next to sapphire. "hi sapphire" brook said while low eyes. it was like she was trying to seduce mani right in front of us.

sapphire blushed. "hi brook. i need to go to the bathroom. you coming with?" sapphire asked while getting up and pulling her hand. brook nodded and got up.

amari looked at me and i looked at her. "what was that about?" amari asked while rubbing my thighs. i shrugged my shoulders.

i squirmed in my seat. she was rubbing really close to my core. i moved her hands and cupped her face. i pecked her lips 5 times. "i love you" i said quietly.

she smiled at me. "i love you more, i want to come over after school today" she said while pulling me in her lap.

"we are in school! have some decorum" i said while sliding off her lap. "we can do this when you come over after school" i said while rubbing her hand.

she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. she had a mean mug on but i didn't care. i seen sapphire and brook coming back over. aaliyah was coming from a different direction.

"how was the bathroom?" amari asked while laughing at brook & sapphire. brooks lipstick was all over sapphire's face. i sat there with a shocked face. "got a little something on your face".

sapphire pulled out her camera and seen all the lip prints. she dropped her head down on the table. i'm sure brook could've told her but she wanted everyone to know they were messing with each other i guess.

aaliyah finally came back and sat down. "brook let me fix your lipstick. it's a little smudged" aaliyah said while wiping brooklyns lips off.

sapphire raised her head and aaliyah saw her face. "oh?" aaliyah said while making us all break out into laughter. i've never seen sapphire so embarrassed before.

sapphire flipped all of us off. the bell rung and we all went to class.

-

i ended up going to amaris house instead. my parents wanted the house to themselves and i didn't get why but i didn't argue with them. as long as im with amari.

"kahmyla this is my cousin aj. aj this is my wife kahmyla" amari said while introducing me to aj. i smiled at the word "wife".

"hi aj! i've heard a lot about you from amari" i said while shaking his hand. he smiled at me.

"really? she's not talking shit like she usually does? that's new" he said while making me chuckle. i can already tell he's going to be my favorite.

"yes really! she was being nice and uplifting your name" i said while smiling at amari. she blushed and pulled my arm.

"time for us to go upstairs see you later aj!" she shouted while rushing upstairs and pulling me. once we got to her room she lifted me up and carried me. she pecked my lips repeatedly.

i laughed while she kept kissing me. she put me down on the bed. she was staring at me with straight lust in her eyes. "what's wrong?" i asked while pulling her down into my lap.

she didn't say anything and kissed me again. she pulled back this time and didn't kiss me repeatedly. "i love you a lot kahmyla. i really feel like you're my person" she said while smiling at me.

i smiled back. i don't know why but i started crying. "i love you so much more amari. why do you always get me so emotional" i said while wiping my face. she laughed and kissed my cheek.

she wiped my tears away. "remember when i hated you?" she asked while catching me off guard. i started to laugh. she really did hate me for no reason.

"yeah. you really did dislike me a lot. i never understood why" i said with confusion laced in my voice.

she shrugged. "i was just mad as fuck back then i don't know why. i think you changed me for the better though" she said while hugging me and rubbing my back.

i smiled and kissed her on the lips. i did notice that amari was changing for the better. im not going to say it was because of me and take her credit. i'm happy she's evolving as a person and doing it on her own.

i want us forever.