9

kahmyla ann winters.

it was my first sleepover! i didn't tell them that because i didn't want them to have another reason to pick on me or call me lame.

i never thought i was lame? i think i am as equally as fun as everyone else. i asked sapphire for help setting up the sleepover. she has more friends than me so i thought she would have some more ideas in mind.

i seen sapphire at the door. cursing her butt off as always. i noticed and seen it was amari & aaliyah! i ran towards the door. "hey you guys!" i screamed while pulling them into hugs.

"girl back yo ass up" aaliyah said while nudging me in my forehead. i rolled my eyes. atleast amari let me give her a hug.

"it's fine i'll just hug amari then!" i said while squeezing amari. she pushed me off her after a while. i noticed her breathing very hard. "sorry.."

"its okay. where are your parents? i would hate to just be in their house without greeting them" amari said while staring at my toes.

"why are you staring at her feet" aaliyah said while busting out laughing. "this bitch got a thing for toes!" aaliyah said again while screaming laughing.

i looked at amaris face and noticed her face turning red from embarrassment. she has a thing for toes? that's so odd. remind me to wear socks around her. i looked over to see sapphire gone. thank goodness because she would've been screaming laughing right with aaliyah.

"t-they are in the kitchen" i said while stuttering. i was completely caught off guard. amari just nodded her head while walking to the kitchen. aaliyah was still laughing while walking behind amari.

i ran upstairs to go put some socks on. i just chose some basic white ones. i ran back downstairs and went into the kitchen to see my mom touching amaris hair and my dad laughing with aaliyah.

"guys these are supposed to be my guest!" i said while whining. my parents rolled their eyes and went back to talking to aaliyah & amari. i rushed out of the kitchen and went into my room. slamming the door.

was i doing too much? yes.

i finally have friends over and they just take over. it's my first sleepover i should get to have this. i heard sapphire through my walls talking to her friends. it makes me happy hearing my sister happy with others.

i heard a small knock on my door. "who is it?" i questioned silently. they didn't answer and just kept knocking. i rolled my eyes before answering "just come in".

they opened my door and it was amari. "why'd you storm off like that? what's wrong with you?" she questioned while getting closer to me. "also i don't have a thing for toes" she said chuckling.

i rolled my eyes some more. "why you not answering me?" amari said while grabbing my hand. her touch made me feel warm. it made me feel a different type of warm.

i broke out into a smile and amari started laughing. "there you go. now tell me what's wrong?" she said smiling at me.

i sighed before answering. "i just got upset. i didn't like how they were taking you guys away from me. it's my first sleepover & my first time ever doing anything like this. i wanna spend as much time with you guys as possible."

amari scooted a little closer. "i understand kahmyla but that doesn't mean you should get upset like that. you should go apologize to your parents" amari said while caressing my hand.

i rolled my eyes because who is she to tell me i shouldn't get upset? her angry ass be mad 24/7 over nothing!

"roll them eyes again, watch what im going to do to you" amari said while getting up from the bed. i rolled my eyes again aggressively.

amari stood there watched me. i cracked a smile and amari tackled me. she kept tickling me and i kept laughing. "stop it!" i said while screaming.

she finally got off of me and i was still smiling. "let's go back to the kitchen. you still need to go apologize." amari said while grabbing my hand and leading the way. i sighed.

she brought me down to the kitchen and everyone's eyes almost popped out of their heads when they seen our hands entangled together. we quickly dropped our hands.

i walked over to my parents. "i'm sorry for catching an attitude and storming off. i got a little jealous and upset that you guys were taking my guest" i whispered silently.

"i didn't know who the fu-" my mom yelled before my dad cut her off. "it's okay love bug, remember what i said. you have to communicate" my dad said while hugging me. my mom joined in.

i ran off and didn't see aaliyah and amari anywhere. i heard loud noises upstairs so i knew they were with sapphire.

"be honest and say you don't like her!" i heard from upstairs. i'm guessing that was aaliyah. "nigga i don't!" i heard another voice.

"yes you do! you be staring at her like you wanna eat her ass!" i hear sapphire scream while laughing. i heard another ugly cackle join in with the laughing. i knew that was aaliyah.

i'm so lost onto what they are talking about. liking who? i walked into mani room and seen mani & aaliyah dying laughing with amari looking mad as hell.

"what's going on in here" i said while flopping on top of aaliyah. she quickly pushed me off of her. she's always pushing me off of her.

"oh nothing" sapphire said while giggling. aaliyah started giggling right after. those two are always laughing together like weirdos. i looked at amari to see her angry face.

"what's wrong with you?" i questioned talking to amari. she shrugged her shoulders. "what did you guys do to the big baby?" i questioned while laughing. i looked over at amari again to see her crack a little smile. i got her.

"what's wrong big baby!" i said while pinching amaris cheeks. all 4 of us started laughing. amari seemed in a better mood afterwards. "let's go make some brownies!" i shouted. aaliyah and sapphire ran downstairs when they heard brownies.

it just left amari & i. "you okay now?" i asked amari while looking down at my fingers. she nodded her head and grabbed my hand leading me down stairs.

i felt like a single mother with 3 horrible kids while i was dealing with them. it was so fun though. they brought something out of me.

i'm having so much fun.

i was so bored while making thisss i wanna make it a slow burn but its too late for that