8

amari amour williams.

today was saturday. yesterday was the party. yesterday kahmyla gave me a hug and it felt so weird. i didn't know what to do. i recently just woke up and i already have a text from the gc.

oh and kahmyla changed the group name. i don't know what her issue is with curse words. she's actually a weirdo.

the big 3️⃣

aaliyah🥹: i'm so sorry about yesterday guys
aaliyah🥹: i should've never left yall
aaliyah🥹:i'm really sorry guys

:girl it's fine we were okay
:just don't let it happen again

kahmyla💣: yeah it's okay! don't feel sorry
kahmyla💣:i'm just glad you had fun 😊

:kahmyla shut up

i exited out of the gc after that. kahmyla is too nice it's annoying. she knows aaliyah is dead wrong for leaving us alone at that party.

aaliyah was the one who told us to go and she left us alone. also to mention it was kahmylas first party and she left her alone! i know she didn't have the best experience. shawn was literally harassing her.

i felt my phone go off some more. i tried to ignore it but i heard constantly buzzing. it was getting on my nerves at this point.

the big 3️⃣

kahmyla💣:what did i do?
kahmyla💣:hellooooooooo
kahmyla💣: do you guys want to come to my house for a sleepover? we can play word games or something!
aaliyah🥹: it won't happen again amari and of course kahmyla

:i guess.

kahmyla💣: okay! i already asked my parents so you guys have to ask yours! i'll make everything perfect.

i closed my phone again shaking my head and smiling about how excited kahmyla seemed. staying at her house isn't a bad idea. her little sister is hilarious. you have myla being the nice one then there's sapphire cursing you out.

"MAMA! DAD!" i shouted while coming out my room. they've been a little quiet and it's so suspicious.

"we're in the kitchen!" my mom shouted. i sat down on the steps and slid down. i got up to rub my ass cause that sit lowkey hurt.

"can i sleep at my friends house today?" i questioned while grabbing some fruit snacks from the pantry.

"hello to you as well amari, we've been good what about you" my dad said while laughing. i rolled my eyes playfully.

"hi parents i've been good as well. now can i?" i said sighing. they nodded their heads and i screamed and jumped.

the big 3️⃣

:i can gooooo

aaliyah🥹: look who's excited to see kahmyla😂
aaliyah🥹:i can go as well.
kahmyla💣:it's ok im excited to see amari as well😂😂😂
kahmyla💣:come around 2!! pack pjs and stuff.

:you are excited to see me?

kahmyla💣: of course!
kahmyla💣: you are mean to me and all but i enjoy being around you silly! same with aaliyah

i closed my phone. yes i was blushing but i didnt understand why. i skipped to my room twirling my hair. i didn't know what to pack. i grabbed my black silk pj set. i packed two outfits for some reason.

one of the outfits being a white crop top with my talc skim leggings. the other outfit containing my essentials. my light oatmeal set. sweatpants and the hoodie.

i grabbed all of my essentials. my bag was full. i didn't know what shoes would match both of my outfits. i just threw my foams on. looking at the clock it was 1:41. i didn't know if i should leave early.

i ran downstairs with my bag and knocked on my parents door. "come on yall! i'm ready!" i screamed. my mom left the room and walked passed me into the car. maybe i interrupted something?

i opened the car door and hopped in. "did i do something ma?" i questioned while looking down at my feet. she looked at me and her eyes softened.

"no baby you didn't. it's just your father" she said while looking forward. i didn't ever question the issues my parents had with each other. they would always bounce back.

my mom always told me to stay out of adults business so i guess it stuck with me? i already had kahmylas address so my mom was just driving there.

we pulled up to the house and it was sort of huge. "is your friend beyoncé's daughter!" my mom shouted. i giggled.

"no she isn't ma, ill see you later i love you" i said while exiting the car. my mom said bye back and told me to be safe. i nodded my head while heading to myla's door.

i didn't know if i should knock? wait until aaliyah got here? or even call kahmyla. i just stood there so i guess i chose to just stand and look stupid. another car pulled up and i recognized it. it was aaliyah annoying ass.

i waved at the car seeing aaliyah's mom. she gave me a soft smile a waved back. "bestie bitch hey!" aaliyah shouted. i shoved her and put my fingers to her lips.

"don't be doing all that cursing and extra shit. we at someone's house be respectful." i said sternly. aaliyah fixed herself up and nodded her head. i knocked on the door lightly.

sapphire rude ass opened the door. "the fuck yall doing here" she said while mean mugging us. kahmyla ran to the door and smiled widely while looking at aaliyah & i.

here we go.

i didn't proof read but i never do!