31

kahmyla melanie winters

i get to see my baby today! we only get to see each other because of school! she has iss but we get to eat lunch together. she's in iss right now and i'm in math class.

"may i please use the bathroom?" i asked while raising my hand. the teacher nodded and i left. i walked out and seen jason. just for my luck.

"yo kahmyla! i'm sorry for what i said" jason said while getting closer to me. "i think this is where you say it's okay".

i stared at him. who made him? he's truly disgusting & disrespectful. "well stop thinking" i said while walking again. he laughed behind me but i was dead serious.

i made it in front of the girls bathroom and he grabbed my arm. "i like you. i don't know why you have to make it so hard. i always get what i want so follow along on that path" jason said while winking at me.

i pulled my hand from him and slapped him. "don't fucking touch me. i don't care if you get what you want and i surely do not care about you. go kill yourself" i yelled while walking into the bathroom.

i stopped and stared into the mirror. why are men like this? why would he ever feel comfortable to ever grab me like that. i just got the biggest ick.

i washed my hands from touching him and left the bathroom. i really only left to take a breather but i know where breathers get me so i won't be taking another one.

"hey mylababy!" aaliyah shouted from behind me and hugged me tight. "i missed you lovey!". i smiled and hugged her back.

"i missed you more liyahboo!" i smiled while yelling. "you will not believe what just happened though!".

aaliyah gave me a concerned face waiting for me to explain. i like how comfortable i got with her. i also like how she got close with my little sister. those two are inseparable.

"it was jason. he saw me and tried to apologize for calling me sped. he tried to force me to say okay and i didn't. he started saying how he liked me and im making it hard. he also said he always gets what he wants and i should follow up on that path. he grabbed my arm while saying all of that. i slapped him afterwards" i explained to aaliyah.

"his ass must always want an ass whooping because that's all he's been getting" aaliyah said while laughing but i just stood there.

"aaliyah this is serious. he's getting too comfortable" i said while picking at my fingers. it's been issues ever since he hit on me. i just want him to go away. we were fine without him.

"what can we do? his dad is insanely rich and he knows everyone around here. of course he is going to get what he wants. we won't let him get you though. i will kill that nigga literally" aaliyah said while taking my hand and walking me somewhere random.

"where are we going?" i asked while being dragged along. she didn't say anything and smiled. we were in front of the iss room. i saw amari sitting there braiding her hair. the iss room is a glass room.

amari seen us and started waving and blowing kisses at me. i smiled and blew kisses at her. aaliyah pulled a paper out of her back with a pen. i wrote on the paper "i miss you baby" on it.

amari read it and smiled. she grabbed her own paper and wrote on it. "i miss you more my love. i love you!!". she said i love you first! i squealed.