45

(all of you are my valentines)

kahmyla melanie winters

it's valentine's day. amari already came over and gave me all of my gifts. i gave her gifts as well. she got me a pandora ring with all of my favorite chocolates.

aaliyah was being a hater the whole time because she didn't get anything. i made amari a photo collage of us and got her chocolate as well. she has a nother gift but that isn't until later.

i just hope she allows me to give her this gift. she has been saying no to sex and i take no for no. i just want to understand why. today i was going to ask.

she had me overthinking that it wasn't good or that i smelled. i'm sitting on her lap while overthinking it. i'm sure she would've told me something if i smelled.

i don't want to ask her about it right here right now so i'll wait until later.

amari amour williams

"we haven't heard anything about jason in a minute. isn't that weird?" sapphire asked while sitting with brook. i shrugged my shoulders.

"aj did say he was going to handle it" i said while pulling kahmula closer.

"speaking of aj, do i get my money or not nigga? you keep thinking i forgot" aaliyah said while rolling her eyes. i nodded my head slowly. "i knew his ass was taking dick! run me my fifty".

kahmyla, brook, & sapphire looked at us in shock. "yall made a bet on if he was gay?" kahmyla said while punching my arm.

"yup! and as you can see i won" aaliyah said while doing her happy dance. i rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

"that's such a weird thing to bet on" brook finally spoke. aaliyah & i shrugged our shoulders. we made this bet when we were bored.

"wanna know what else was weird? those weird noises that were coming from sapphires room last night. sounded like someone was dying" aaliyah said in shock.

sapphire and brooks eyes almost popped out of their heads. it was like they were guilty of something but i couldn't put my finger on it.

kahmyla laughed "no way you got brooklyn watching those weird youtube videos you watch?" . i looked at her with confusion written all over my face.

"she watches birds and stuff to see what they do in their nest. maybe that was what you heard" kahmyla laughed again.

aaliyah nodded her head. "i never thought i would hear a bird moan for more but hey" aaliyah said quietly. kahmyla didn't hear her but i did and gave her a shocked look. she nodded her head right back at me.

sapphire and brook were looking all shy and embarrassed. i dapped sapphire up. "that's my nigga" i said while laughing. she laughed back.

i felt tugging on my shirt and it was kahmyla. she was giving me pleading eyes and i looked at her confused. "can we go upstairs please?" she begged. i nodded my head and let her lead the way.

once we got up to the room she sat down and i sat besides her. "i can't this anymore, i just can't" she started off. i got a little scared. was she breaking up with me?

"can't take what?" i asked softly.

"why haven't you touched me? like it's been forever and i know you don't expect us to only do it once. was it not good or something?" kahmyla asked while fidgeting with her hands.

i stared at her in shock. "no it was amazing baby but i just don't want you to get addicted. it's like all you wanna do is hunch" i said while laughing. she nudged me. "i don't want you to lose your innocence".

she raised her eyebrows at me. "im sure it's already gone so don't feel bad or don't think you are the reason for it. life isn't just rainbows & flowers and i have to stop pretending like it is" kahmyla said while straddling my lap.

i held onto her waist while she started to kiss on my neck. "we miss you" she whispered into my ear. my body trembled a little bit.

"we?" i questioned.

she smiled and pointed down to her area. my eyes went wide. who in the fuck was i talking to? cause i know this isn't kahmyla.

she went back to kissing me. she was kissing me all over my face. "happy valentine's day baby" she said while pulling my hands into her shirt. i massaged her stomach and lifted my hands up to her boobs.

i started massaging her breast and she moaned in my ear. i wanted to flip her over right now and get into it. i don't know why im holding back.

i didn't feel anymore kisses on my neck. i felt kahmyla getting off of me. "where are you going?" i asked while trying to pull her arm.

"nowhere im staying right here. it's just clear you don't wanna have intercourse so we don't have to" she said while grabbing her phone.

i grabbed her and pulled her back on my lap. "i do wanna have sex" i said while pecking her lips. i wish she would stop overthinking it. i don't know why im holding back on having sex.

"i'm just scared im corrupting you" i said while playing with the strings on her pants. she cupped my face and pecked my lips.

"i already told you that you aren't. i don't want you feeling that way. everyone has intercourse with people so don't feel ashamed for having it with me" she said while rubbing my face.

i flipped her over and started kissing her. she wrapped her arms around my neck. she stuck her tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss.

i lowered my hands into her pants and shoved them in deep. she yelled while still kissing me. thrusted in her until i found her spot. she moaned loudly at this specific spot so i kept going.

"m-move your hand a little" she said while trying to grab me hand and move it to the side. i ignored her instructions and kept going. "im about to-" she said before getting cut off.

she came all over my fingers i pulled them out and showed them to her. "this is all you" i said while giving her a smile. she giggled and pushed my hands away.

i pulled my fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices off. "you are so nasty" she said while pulling my shirt down so i could kiss her.

(this book getting dumb long so this might be the end)