35

(imagine me fingering yall butt rn)

kahmyla melanie williams

i was now in biology. today is jason's party but we all decided to stay home. it's either we stay home or call the cops on jason for disturbing the neighborhood with his party. we don't even live near him.

i told them it was stupid idea but no one listens to me so i left it alone. they can do whatever they want ill be on the side watching music videos. that's my new obsession.

"kahmyla can you do my homework?" ny asked. i looked at her funny and she started laughing. she never even apologized for being mean to me.

"why would i do your homework?" i asked while playing with my pencil. "you never even apologized to me for being rude".

she shook her head. "yes i did. remember we hugged it out?" she explained. i was trying to remember but i don't remember that ever happening. "you probably forgot but we did hug it out".

maybe i did forget. i can be sort of forgetful sometimes. "okay well i can help you silly. i'm not doing your homework" i said while laughing. she laughed with me.

"you promised you would remember? you said because i apologized you would do my homework." ny said while placing the paper on my desk.

i feel like she was lying. i would never say anything like that but before i could respond to her she left the classroom. i didn't even noticed the bell rung.

i grabbed her paper and put it in my folder. i rushed out the door class room. "will you be coming to my party today?" jason asked while walking beside me.

it's like he loves being beat up by amari. he will not leave me alone and i don't think he plans to do that. i ignore him every single time. "i'm guessing that's a yes?" he said while walking a little closer.

i stopped in my tracks and so did he. "what i can't walk near you?" he said while smiling and showing his ugly grin.

he always looked so mysterious. it was lowkey weird and it threw me off every single time. i was going to be late so i started speed walking to gym. i already know amari is waiting for me by the door.

i looked to see if jason was besides me and he wasn't. he knew. i walked in the gym and amari was right there walking towards me with a smile. "hi my baby" she said while pulling me in a hugged.

she lifted me up and i squealed until she put me down. we walked into the locker room and i didn't have anything to change into besides those shorts. i took my clothes out to wash them.

"oh no" i said while whispering to myself. i changed into the shorts anyways because i needed a participation grade for gym. amari should understand.

while i was changing my shirt i felt her push me into the locker. "why are you wearing these shorts?" she asked me while giving me a mean expression.

"i don't have any other gym clothes and im not sitting out" i said while shrugging my shoulders and placing my hands on her waist. she nodded and threw me her hoodie.

"tie it around you" she said blanky.

i stood there and just put the hoodie in my locker. who is wearing that? "kahmyla put this hoodie on if you know what's good for you" amari said sternly.

i guess i don't know what's good for me.

i walked out of the locker room and walked to my spot. i seen amari come out very mad but i honestly don't get why. mani walked up to me and pushed me.

"why she look so mad? what'd you do?" mani asked while holding in her laugh. i shrugged my shoulders.

"because i wouldn't tie a hoodie over my shorts" i said while shrugging once more. mani sucked her teeth.

"look over there. look how all them boys looking at you" mani said while pointing over to the group of boys. they were eyeing me and i started to feel slightly uncomfortable. "they not staring at you for no reason. so take my sweater and wrap it around you".

she gave me her sweater and i tied it around me. after i did that i walked up to amari. she smiled and pulled me in a hug.

"should've listened to me the first time".

-

"yall really calling the cops? we don't even live near him what address will we use?" mani asked with a huge smirk on her face. i swear she lives for trouble.

"i took a picture of his neighbors address so we'll use that" aaliyah said while pulling the picture up. i shook my head. i really didn't want anything to do with this stupid idea.

"please don't guys. let's just do something else" i said while trying to convince them. they waved me off but i grabbed amaris phone. i refuse to let my girlfriend do something this dumb. "i'm not letting yall do it".

i hid her phone in my bra. she sucked her teeth but i didn't expect her to reach for it. we weren't in that stage yet and i don't think im ready. i think she realized im not ready either.

"so are you going to reach for it or...?" aaliyah said with her camera facing us. she's always trying to record us in the middle of something. she's a creep.

i laughed at her. "aaliyah let's take some pictures!come take pictures with us mani since amari never wanna take any" i said while rolling my eyes.

we left the room to take some mirror and have girl talk. "girl you have to be more firm with amari" aaliyah said while side eyeing me.

"you don't think i'm firm enough? she listens to what i say sometimes. i don't want to her so firm with her to the point where she doesn't like me" i said quietly.

"you don't have to be that firm like aaliyah is explaining it but why doesn't she want to take pictures with you? yall in a relationship that's weird" mani said while playing in the sink.

she right. why won't she take pictures with me? i'm not taking it as serious as them because it's just pictures. i don't need to start an argument over that. "stay here guys i'll go ask" i whispered while shushing them.

i walked out the room and seen amari on her phone watching tiktoks. "hi lovey" i said while sitting on her back. she flipped us over to where she was on top of me.

she just smiled at me and pecked my lips. "i have a question" i said while playing with her hair. she nodded her head and waited for me to ask the question. "why won't you take pictures with me? why do i always have to beg?".

she didn't say anything and just stared at me. i guess i got my answer?

"i don't know i never know what to in pictures" amari said. i felt like it was an excuse but i left it alone. aaliyah & sapphire came out of the bathroom and we watched dance moms.