22

(aaliyah first point of view)

aaliyah ashanti conners

i just got off the phone after arguing with my ex boyfriend. i don't know why he keep playing with me. i was dmed off instagram and it was a girl coming to me as a woman.

i told her thank you for telling me and right after i called his phone and cursed that nigga out. i gave his ass my all and he turned around and cheated on me.

i'm hurt but im not to the point where im crying hurt. niggas ain't shit and shit like this is expected nowadays. you have to stay ready so you don't have to get ready. expect the worst.

i wanted to listen to some music so i turned on "pink birthday" by nicki minaj. that song makes me feel like one bad ass bitch.

while the song was playing my phone buzzed. i paused my music and i got a text from amari.

amari 🥊

amari🥊:best

:yes?

amari🥊:i wanna ask kahmyla to be my girlfriend but i wanna surprise her

:omg about fucking time
:i was gon tell kahmyla to move on fr
:playing in that damn girl face
:yk ion play about her

amari🥊:bro shut the fuck up for once
amari🥊:for once do us all a favor
amari🥊:can you help me with the surprise?

:tell me to shut up then ask me for help..?
:but yes of courseeee
:can i come over?

amari🥊:yeah i alr asked my mom
amari🥊:tm when you outside

:OKAYYY

i walked downstairs to ask my mom if i could go to amaris house. i knocked on her door. "come in!" she yelled from inside her room. i opened her  door and sat on her bed.

i was thinking if i should tell her about what happened between tay & i but i didn't want to. my mom already warned me about him and i don't want her to be right.

she gets annoying when she's right. "can i go to amari's house?" i asked. she nodded her head. she liked amari. she liked how amari was always 10 toes down for me.

"thank you!" i kissed her cheek and ran upstairs to get ready. i love kahmyla with my whole heart shes so sweet. i scolded amari for not already making kahmyla her girlfriend.

if i was kahmyla i would've been said fuck that shit and moved on with my life. i'm not waiting on nobody. that's why i kept it real with my good sis.

i told her if amari waits any longer move on from that bitch. kahmyla insisted that she wouldn't do that. she said she likes amari and will wait however long she has to.

i told her she shouldn't do that. i said that was a dumb idea. i told her that if she keeps on waiting for amari and continuing to let her make her wait that she'll never get that girlfriend title.

i'm not saying amari is like that but it makes sense. why need a girlfriend title if you both are already doing relationship things with each other? a title wouldn't be needed.

none of that even matters though since amari finally got some balls to ask kahmyla out. i'm so excited. i've been rooting for them since day 1.

i've noticed that amari has a soft spot for kahmyla too. anything kahmyla says amari will do. anything kahmyla doesn't like amari will
stop doing it. she does anything to please her and it's the cutest thing ever.

i've also gotten closer with sapphire. she's literally just like me just younger. we get a long so easily.

i'm done getting ready im heading to the car to get dropped off at amari house. i loved amari's house. it was like a second home to me.

my mom dropped me off and i waved bye. i didn't even have to knock on amari door because it was unlocked. i walked in to see her mom. "hey aaliyah girl" she smiled at me.

"hey mama girl" i said smiling back while hugging her. i was looking for her dad next.

"i know that ain't my liyahbear!" her dad yelled while running up to me. i smiled and hugged him. "where you been at lil girl?"

"i been at home! i'm glad to be back here though" i said while smiling and pulling back from the hug. amari came down stairs.

"let's go aaliyah! we gotta hurry" she said while running to her moms car. i ran right after her. her mom drove us to walmart and dropped us at the front.

"yall be safe okay! i'm going to the target across the street" she said outside the window. we nodded.

"you be safe too" amari said while walking into the walmart.

"i wanna make her a poster asking her to be my girlfriend or is that too cheesy?" amari asked while picking at her fingers.

"girl you better buy her a pandora ring with a necklace to match" i said while shaking my head.

amari froze and just stared at me. "is it too cheesy or not aaliyah?"

"it's fine bitch damn" i said while following her to the poster isle.

we grabbed out a pink poster with some colorful markers and glitter. she also grabbed heart cut outs and some candy with flowers. she grabbed a lot for her.

"look she's texting me right now" amari said while showing me her phone. the text was kahmyla saying "i miss you so much" to amari.

i slapped her phone out of my face. "yall ugly ashit don't show me that" i said while rolling my eyes. i forgot to tell her about tay.

"taycheatedonmeandwebrokeup" i said fast while grabbing some more heart cut outs. amari made a confused face at me.

"huh?"

"i said tay cheated on me and we broke up" i said while picking at my fingers. now the hurt was kicking in. my eyes were getting watery. so much for staying ready.

amari pulled me into a hug. "it's okay best. he really didn't deserve you. if he wanna go be a dog just let him" amari said while rubbing my back.

i pulled myself together and looked at amari with a scrunched face. "bitch you thought i was gon beg for him back? i let his ass go be a dog. right after i cursed him out" i said while pushing amari.

she started laughing and i laughed with her.

maybe everything was going to be okay.

i lost aaliyah's account so i cant find no picture 😤😤😤 it looks so bare without it so sorry