27

kahmyla melanie winters

i felt like i was being lied to. i've been with amari recently and she's been having these weird mood swings. she would be mad or she would be upset. she wouldn't be happy at all.

yesterday while i was playing roblox for a long period of time she left the room. she left the room for a while and when she came back she seemed so upset. i asked her what was wrong but she said said nothing.

she asked to take a nap and i said yeah we could. i'm not the person to force her to speak on things she doesn't want to because i hate when people did that to me. i believe her when she says nothing but im starting not to.

does she not trust me? is that why she doesn't tell me anything? it was started to actually bother me. i don't want to start an argument but why is it so easy for her to lie and keep things from me.

i picked my phone up and clicked on her contact. i'm about to text her about it and if she doesn't give me a reasonable answer she will be blocked. i won't play with her and she knows this.

maribae <3

:amari can you answer something for me?

maribae<3: yes what's up?

:you hiding stuff from me?
:lie to me and you know what i'll do to you
:so be honest

maribae<3: relax
maribae<3: i'm not hiding nothing from you

:so we lying to each other now?
:please don't make me curse amari

maribae<3: i'm not lying

:yes the fuck you are!
:i'm about to call you

i clicked call on her contact and i called her. it was rang 3 times until she picked up. "we lying to each other? that's what the fuck we doing?" i said while shouting in my speaker.

"baby please calm down. i was trying to lie purposefully" amari softly whispered into the phone.

"the fuck you mean! why are you whispering? use yo big voice!" i said while yelling some more. it's like i have to yell at her everyday. i don't enjoy yelling at her but im tired of this. "get to explaining. use every excuse you have".

she sighed into the mic and i wanted to curse her out some more. "remember the personal thing jason brought up? one personal thing he brought up was my cousin. my cousin aj who is in jail at the moment over a false claim" amari sighed.

she was still going. "he came to your house yesterday-" amari said before i cut her off.

"he came to who house?!" i said while yelling and shouting. i was losing it at this moment.

"can you be quiet so i can finish? apparently my cousin aj is coming out of jail soon and he wants to do jason's father bad. jason expects me to stop him but how can i? my parents didn't tell me anything about him coming out because they don't want me around him. they swear he's a killer. im stressed at the moment." amari said while some tears dropped down to her cheeks.

i felt bad for yelling at her at first but her ass deserved it. "i'm so sorry baby i didn't know. what do you mean by do his father bad? he wants to kill jason's father?" i said while secretly getting killed. is this man a killer?

"i don't know" amari said while wiping her face and looking everywhere but the camera. i started crying just because she was. i hated seeing her this upset.

"i didn't want to tell you for this exact reason. i don't want you feeling bad or stressing yourself over my problems" amari said while sniffling.

i rolled my eyes while wiping them. "that feeling is going to come naturally amari. i care for you too much to not feel any pity or stress for when stuff happens to you" i hiccuped.

amari nodded she her head while finally looking into the camera. "i'm sorry for keeping everything from you" she said while fidgeting with her fingers.

"it's okay. next time i will literally fight you though amari and im not playing. i don't like yelling at you" i sighed. amari nodded her head.

i heard my name being screamed. "kahmyla!" sapphire yelled. i told amari i had to go and she nodded her head. i told her i will call her later. i ran downstairs to see my grandmother there.

i froze and stood there. "is that how you great your elders? if so that's extremely rude" my grandmother said while opening her arms for a hug. i didn't even walk near her.

"i'm sorry but why is she here" i whispered while tugging on my ear. sapphire giggled before answering me.

"i don't know she was just at the door standing there like a mannequin" sapphire whispered back to me while cackling. i smacked her forehead.

"get out of my house" my mom said while walking out of her room. she opened the door and pointed to it. my grandma didn't even budge.

"i didn't raise you to speak to me like this" my grandma said while pointing her finger at my mother. "you clearly aren't teaching your children respect either".

"do not talk about how i raise my children. i'm a better mother than you've ever been. watch yourself" my mom pointed back at my grandma.

"granny better watch them fucking fingers" sapphire whispered to me while i let a little laugh to myself.

"we could've put everything passed us but no you want to have such a dysfunctional family. our family already isn't normal with this one over here" my grandma shouted while pointing at me.

my heart dropped. i got that feeling again. sapphire quickly hugged me and tried pulling me upstairs. i could only hear my mother yelling.

"how fucking dare you! you've judged kahmyla so many times over the years! she's perfectly normal!" my mom said while walking up to my grandma. "get the fuck out my house before you get fucked up."

i still didn't say anything. maybe she was right. i'm not normal but no one is. why should i feel ashamed? i wanted to speak up but i just couldn't. i kept my silence while going up to my room leaving everyone to argue.

i started to cry. why couldn't she just accept me?

omg who wrote this?????? all these damn issues..
if you read my book mean girls i probably won't be updating soon