29

kahmyla melanie winters

amari texted me the other day saying her phone was being taken. i felt so upset at myself because it's all my fault. i should've never told her it was jason.

i knew she was going to react a way but i didn't know she was going to react that way. i thought she was getting better with the calming down.

i haven't spoken to her in forever. i miss my baby i really do. my mom decided to keep me home for a little since that situation with jason. amari got suspended so she's home as well.

"you want pancakes or french toast?" my mom asked while pinching my cheeks making me giggle.

"french toast please!" i said excitedly. she nodded her head. "go watch some tv while i cook" my mom smiled at me.

i ran over to the couch. i had my phone in my hands and i was just sitting in the messages on amari's contact. i really do miss her.

she made me an instagram last time. maybe i should see if she texted me off of it.

anaribenjii: BAE TEXT ME OFF THIS
amaribenjii: she didn't even take my laptop LMFAOOOO
mylabenjii: HI MY LOVE!
amaribenjii: finally you using the account i made you.
mylabenjii: i forgot about it

"myla come eat!" my mom yelled. i quickly exited out of instagram and ran over to my plate. i sat down at the island while my mom was washing the dishes.

"mom have you ever witnessed dad fight?" i said while chewing loud. my mom giggled and nodded.

"he used to fight all the time. once time this boy was bothering me and your father handled it. he whooped his ass" my mom said while smiling.

"he would fight all the time. i liked how he stood up for me but it started to get old. it would be to the point where he would be suspended from school and grounded at home so i couldn't see him as much. i had to tell him to fix his act or there will be no him & me. he calmed down for a little but he went back to fighting" my mom said while sighing.

"once he went back i told him we needed a break. during our break he was proving to me that he has became more calmer. he's gotten way calmer from then. he's the calmest man ever" my mom laughed while i joined in laughing as well. "why do you ask?".

i looked away before answering. i also sighed. "it's just amari. she keeps fighting at school and now her mom doesn't want me around her because she fought jason because of me. i already know it's my fault but i didn't think that her privileges to see me would be taken away! i told amari she needed to stop letting people control her emotions like that but she doesn't listen" i slightly yelled while getting upset.

my mom gave me a sad look. "do i need to talk to her mother? you didn't tell amari to go and fight jason. she did that on her own. i don't like how's she trying to fault you. at the same time though amari wont hold back when it comes to you. her fighting jason is really expected" my mom said while pulling out a chair to sit by me.

"do the same thing i did baby. talk to her. let her know how you feel about her getting in all these fights" my mom softly spoke while caressing my back.

"she doesn't listen though mom. she really doesn't listen. i'm just going to tell her to fix her act or we'll really have to take a break" i sighed and picked at my french toast.

my mom laughed besides me. i looked at her like she was crazy. "girl you know damn well you won't tell her none of that. you need to be serious about this" my mom laughed. i broke out into a smile because she was right. i wasn't going to say anything.

"i'm going to text her right now" i said jumping out of the chair and running back to the couch. my mom sucked her teeth and grabbed my plate cleaning it up for me.

i clicked onto instagram and texted amari. i feel as she takes me for a joke sometimes so im going to put a stop to that.

mylabenjii: can we talk?
mylabenjii: you probably aren't on your laptop right but i just want to say that i don't like how you solve situations with fighting. i love how you stick up for me but fighting can't always be the option. your mom probably doesn't like me now because you went to fight jason and she saw it as you fighting my battles. you were fighting my battle and i appreciate it but please stop the fighting amari. it makes me sad that we can't even see each other based off of it. you need to react to certain things with more ease. you are always on go and one day you will meet your own match. if you can't get your act together im sorry but we will have to take a break. text me back whenever bae!

i read over the paragraph and it seemed okay! hopefully she doesn't get upset at me. i even put the nickname "bae" so she could see i'm not mad. i just want her to do better.

short chapter ik. some reall shit is going to happen on the next ones