40

sapphire mani winters

"i'll fuck all of yall up again! had to jump me"i said while yelling and walking away. my friend brooklyn came near me to calm me down. "back up fake ass bitch".

she looked at me in shock. "what did i even do?" she said while moving back.

"you didn't even help me while you watched me get jumped. you should have the name sapphire honestly. let's switch" i said while rolling my eyes. i wasn't even supposed to be fighting.

i was at the corner store by myself and these bitches took the chance to hop me. so weak. brooklyn was just looking at me. "sorry.." i mumbled while fixing me clothes. she smiled and hugged me.

"i'm sorry i didn't help. i was sort of in shock at the moment" she said while letting go. i rolled my eyes. in shock my ass! she's been living in philly for how long? there's no way she hasn't experienced a fight.

"i'll walk you home so i could go home" i said while grabbing her hand. she smiled and nodded. on the whole walk there she was just mentioning how pretty i was. i said thank you every time.

"well it looks like we are here. bye sapphire see you tomorrow! have a nice rest of your day" brooklyn said while kissing my cheek. i rubbed the kiss off and gagged as soon as she got in the house.

"always doing that gay shit" i said while mumbling. while i was going home i checked over my clothes to see if i was okay. i didn't wanna get asked on what happened to me.

i opened the door and seen amari & aaliyah on my couch. they looked over to me and make a "yikes face". "girl who whooped yo ass!" aaliyah said while running over to me and examining my face. i sucked my teeth.

"nobody. i just fell" i said while walking away.

"you took a hard fall huh?" amari cackled while looking at aaliyah to see if she was laughing. she gave her a death stare and amari stopped.

"tell us who did it sapphire"aaliyah said while giving me a death stare. i didn't want to make problems even though i love some drama. i don't like when im in it.

"can i go get settle first? i was just jumped for Gods sake" i said while throwing my hands up. they shook their heads and let me go. i quickly ran to my room and locked the door.

i wanted to break down but i took a deep breath. fuck i look like crying about getting jumped? it's never that serious.

i felt my phone vibrate and it was brooks annoying ass.

annoyin ho frm p3

annoyin ho frm p3: hi sapphire!

:yo

annoyin ho frm p3: do you have the homework done for today? i could send u the answers

:you can send them. thanks

annoyin ho frm p3:ur welcome!
annoyin ho frm p3: 1 attachment

i loved the message and ran my shower. i wonder why brook was so damn annoying. she be on my ass 24/7 always following me. she's like a lost puppy.

-

"look at your face mani! what do you mean relax?" kahmyla said while pulling on my face. she was pulling so much liek that shit didn't hurt. "you got one last chance to tell us who did it".

they all stood in front of me. aaliyah & kahmyla has mean mugs on their faces while amari just stood there with a sympathetic face. i guess amari did have a heart.

"maybe she's just embarrassed guys. she did just get jumped. how will bombarding her with questions help?" amari said while shrugging her shoulders. "look at her leg. she's clearly getting overstimulated".

aaliyah sighed. "she'll tell us when she's ready. until then let's leave her alone. we here when you ready sapphire" amari said while waving bye to me and smiling. i smiled back.

they all left and i just laid down. my best friend texted me.

baby mama

baby mama: you okay? i heard about what happened.

:who is spreading ts around

baby mama: it's a whole video

:bro derrick send me it

baby mama: you wanna see you get ur ass beat again?!

:shut yo gay ass up AND SEND IT NIGGA

baby mama: wtf ok
baby mama: 1 video

:damn they fucked me up

baby mama: you think?

:blocked.

i cut my phone off and played beautiful ruin by jhene aiko. today was a weird day but i'm not complaining about it. yes i got jumped but maybe i deserved it.

i be popping shit like i'm invincible and they proved me wrong. i lost and it doesn't matter really. it won't matter in 3 years.

i heard a knock on my door. "who is it?" i yelled while turning off my music. they just walked in. "dam what if i was butt ass naked" i said while looking at them.

it was my mom.

"oh you cursing?" my mom said while gasping. i jumped and walked away from her. she had her hand up like she was about to hit me. "watch your mouth sapphire i'm not playing with you". my mom said while patting the bed.

"you wanna come shopping with me? i see you need some new shoes" my mom said while pointing at my beat up dunks. i laughed.

"yes! i want chrome 6s" i said excitedly. she smiled at me.

"come on let's go"