19

amari amour williams

i feel like after the whole pool situation kahmyla has been dodging me. i've texted her so many times and she hasn't texted me back once. i texted the gc and she didn't answer.

the big 4️⃣ (plus sapphire)

:sapphire why is kahmyla ignoring me?

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:bitch idk
sapphire👁️‍🗨️:she hasn't been talking to me either.
sapphire👁️‍🗨️:same with my mom she's been acting weird but she talks to me
sapphire👁️‍🗨️:i feel like they're about to tell me im adopted

aaliyah💐:idk i could've been told you that shit

:is she okay?
:like what happened?

sapphire👁️‍🗨️: im sure i said idk..
sapphire👁️‍🗨️: & aaliyah run my ones

aaliyah💐:i'll murder you

:can we focus on kahmyla?

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:can ya come over? we can surprise her with flowers and shit but ya gotta buy everything

aaliyah💐:oh we kno with yo broke ass

:i'll buy everything i'll lyk when im coming
:tell ur mom im coming tho. i don't wanna just pop up at her house.

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:alr told her nigga hurry yo ass up

i closed my phone and ran downstairs to let my mom know. "mamaaaa!" i yelled while busting her in room. she gave me a mean mug and rolled her neck.

"what lil girl"

"can i go to kahmyla house? but first i need to buy her flowers and all her favorite stuff" i said with pleading eyes.

"you wanna go to that girl house and buy her flowers and all her favorite things but reject her when she ask to be your girlfriend?" my mom questioned while chuckling. "sure though".

i kept quiet when she said all that but she really clocked my tea. i walked away after she said sure and got ready.

i got ready and when i was done i went outside to get in the car. she dropped me off in the front of walmart and parked while waiting for me.

"this should be easy" i whispered to myself while grabbing a cart. i headed straight for the teddy bears. i noticed she has a lot on them in her room.

i was picking out one of them and grabbed a big pink one that was holding a heart that said i love you. i grabbed it and pushed it into the cart. i turned around and saw the girl from the bar at the pool.

"funny seeing you here" she said while coming closer to me. i backed up. "your girlfriend can't let you have friends?" she questioned while scrunching her face up.

"she does. i simply do not want to be your friend. i know your intentions" i said while brushing past her. she grabbed my arm.

"what's wrong with you?" she questioned me. i scrunched my face up cause do i even know this bitch? why she feel so comfortable touching me.

i yanked my arm back. "don't fucking touch me" i spat out while pushing her. "i don't even know you" i said while pushing my cart away. she stood there looking dumb as fuck.

"now i'm pissed" i said to myself while heading to the chocolate. i picked out some hersheys cookies and cream. i also grabbed regular milk chocolate.

i then headed to the cards. i grabbed a card and put it into the cart. i felt like i was missing something but i didn't know what.

i went back into the texts and saw that i forgot the flowers. i headed to the flowers and wondered which ones to pick.

i ended up picking up peony flowers. my favorite. they were pink with a mix of purple. i headed to the check out and paid. i walked back to the car and we were headed to her house.

i waited at the door. i didn't know if aaliyah was here or not but i was about to see. i knocked on the door and her mother opened the door. she seen all the stuff and her eyes widened. i waved my mom bye.

"hi mrs winters! i'm here for kahmyla. i heard she was feeling down" i said while smiling at her. she smiled back at me and pulled me into a random hug.

"she's upstairs. thank you for being her friend & accepting her" she said while her eyes got watery. it was a little awkward.

"you don't need to thank me. i'll do anything for kahmyla" i said while smiling at her. she nodded and wiped her eyes letting me in.

i went upstairs to kahmylas room. i heard aaliyah and sapphire in sapphires room. kahmyla probably pushed them away. i knocked on the door and heard kahmyla groan.

"i don't want to be bothered please" she said quietly but i heard her. a frown appeared on my face. what happened to my baby?. i knocked again and she finally said i could come in.

i walked in and yelled. "surprise!" i yelled while smiling. kahmyla looked at me and smiled. her eyes got watery just like her moms. "why my baby looking all sad?"

i put all the things down on her little couch and walked near her bed. she stood up on her bed and jumped on me. "i'm sorry for shutting you out" she mumbled in the crook of my neck. i rubbed her back.

"it's okay mama. next time just talk to me about it. i'm here for you" i said while rubbing her back some more and kissed her earlobe. she squeezed me tight and she groaned in my neck.

"i don't wanna talk about it anymore. i just want to lay down with you" she said in my neck. i nodded my head. "i'll give you some clothes".

she gave me some clothes and i changed into them. i laid next to her and she didn't wait to cling onto me. i pulled her closed and pulled her on top of me.

she put her face in the crook of my neck again and fell asleep. i was rubbing her back while she took her nap.

am i ready for a relationship?