14

kahmyla melanie winters

it was now lunch period. my day has been going sort of okay. i haven't said much the whole day. amari understood but she would still talk to me even if i didn't reply. i was walking to lunch now.

i don't really eat the school lunch. none of it looks  appealing so i simply pick at it. i almost made it to lunch until i bumped into someone. i looked to see who it was and i didn't know who this girl was but she looked really mad.

"im s-sorry i didnt see yo-" i said before getting cut off and pushed by the girl.

"watch where the fuck you going weirdo" the girl said while staring at me with a mean mug. i didn't know who this girl was but she is very rude.

"i'm not w-weird and i didn't see y-you" i said while picking up my binder and my papers that fell on the floor when the girl and i bumped into each other.

while i reached for my binder she kicked it away from me. "go get it doggy" she said while laughing at me. i tugged on my hair while my face turned red. i didn't like being laughed at and i didn't know why she was doing the most over a small push.

"i said i w-was sorr-" i said again before i heard someone yell my name. it was amari and she looked mad from a distance. i don't know what she's mad for but i hope she isn't mad at me. i'm going through enough at the moment.

"the fuck going on here?" amari asked while looking at the girl sideways. i cringed at her cursing. she helped me up and picked all my stuff up. "why the fuck you standing over her?"

"i a-accidentally bumped i-into her" i said while getting up. amari looked at me with a look of concern. she pulled me closer to her. "she k-kicked my stuff" i said while fixing my stuff.

amari didn't say anything and jumped at the random girl. a whole fight broke out. i seen sapphire running towards me and pulling me away but i was worried for amari.

"no m-mani!" i yelled while trying to tug away. she kept pulling me away. i didn't want amari fighting my battles for me. "m-mani amari is the o-one fighting" i said silently.

mani froze and looked at me. she ran back into the crowd throwing punches. i just made everything ten times worse. i sat down on the bench crying.

i hope amari still likes me after this. i didn't mean for her to go and fight the girl. i can stand my own battles. "i-im not a b-baby" i said while crying into my legs.

"kahmyla!" i heard amari yelling while running towards me. i didn't lift my head up or pay her any mind. "kahmyla are you okay?" amari asked while bending down to my level.

"n-no" i said while sniffling some more. she tried pulling me into a hug and i pulled back.

"kahmyla you don't have to cry we took care of it. they took sapphire into the office and aaliyah as well. they tried taking me but i ran to come find you" amari said while rubbing my face.

i pushed her hands away. "i-i didn't ask y-you to do that!" i said while yelling at amari. she looked at me confusedly. "i c-could've handled it m-myself!" i said yelling some more.

amari stood up. "i just stood up for you and all you can do is yell at me while i'm trying to check on you? you fucking serious?" amari said while yelling at me. "remind me to never do that shit again" amari said before walking away.

"w-wait" i said crying some more. she didn't look back or even attempt to. i cried some more. she definitely hates me now. i didn't mean to react that way.

i quickly called my mom and explained everything to her. she came to pick sapphire & i up immediately. i haven't heard from aaliyah or amari. it's really breaking my heart.

i felt my phone vibrate. i looked up to see it was a text from aaliyah and i jumped to answer quickly.

aaliyah💐

aaliyah💐:you okay baby?
aaliyah💐:we beat that bitch ass don't worry
aaliyah💐:she won't try that shit again

:i'm fine are you okay?
:i'm sorry for causing you guys to fight
:i didn't want that to happen i had it in control

aaliyah💐:aw babe don't apologize
aaliyah💐:you didn't cause anything that bitch need to watch who she fuckin with
aaliyah💐:i been wanted to beat her ass 🥴 so it's a win win

:stop cursing aaliyah.
:is amari upset with me?

aaliyah💐: she's a little upset with how you reacted
aaliyah💐:she said she was just trying to check on you and you flipped on her

:i wasn't trying to i was overstimulated
:i miss her a lot i don't want her to be upset with me.

aaliyah💐:yall ugly asf🥹🥹
aaliyah💐:just talk to her myla im sure she'll understand.

i took aaliyah's advice and decided to text amari. i wanted to ask sapphire how she was before even texting amari.

"mani!" i said while yelling and she came rubbing into my room. "are you okay? i'm sorry about earlier" i said silently.

"im fine. i was just worried about you kahmyla" mani said while picking at her fingers. this time i moved them and pulled her into a hug. "i'm sorry for causing you to get overstimulated"

i didn't say anything and just hugged her tightly. "should i tell them" i said lowly while pulling away and picking at my nails.

sapphire looked at me surprisingly. "you really would? last time you did you know what happened" sapphire said while looking at me. "i don't want you to get upset now you did last time when your friends reacted. you didn't talk to anyone for weeks".

"i just want them to know so they could understand the way i act sometimes" i said while tugging on my hair. sapphire pulled my hands away.

"if you are ready go for it" she said while smiling at me and walking out of my room. it's time to text amari now.

amari🥰

:amari?

amari🥰:?

:i'm really sorry about earlier
:i was very overstimulated and i didn't mean to go off on you.
:i don't want you to be mad at me

amari🥰:honestly it's okay myla
amari🥰:i miss you too much to even be mad frfr
amari🥰:i'm not mad at you

:really? i miss you so much more!
:im sorry for you fighting earlier
:i didn't want you to fight

amari🥰:it's okay ma that bitch had it coming
amari🥰:idk what she thought she was doing fuckin w my baby like that

:i am your baby?

amari🥰: only if you want to be🤷🏾‍♀️

i blushed and texted amari all day. i feel a different feeling for her.

merry christmas my babiess