42

amari amour williams.

"stop trying to put my hands in your pants kahmyla!" i said while pulling away. she kept whining and whining.

"why? i just wanna have some fun" she said while pulling my hands some more. she finally gave up. "fine teach me how to do it on myself".

i shook my head no. she went crazy. she ran up on me trying to fight me but i held her hands. "why are you acting so crazy?" i asked while pushing her to the wall.

she bit her lip and kissed me. she was literally acting crazy. i pulled away from the kiss and backed up. "okay we need a break. you are being crazy" i said while backing up.

she didn't say anything but try to pull my hands into her pants again. "get to class!" my gym teacher yelled at us while we were in the hallway.

kahmyla groaned and grabbed my hand so we could walk to her class together. we got to her class and she kissed me. "bye baby!" she said.

she grabbed my hand and kissed it. "bye to you as well baby" she said while winking and walking into class. i stood there shocked while walking away. i was thinking about what we did.

maybe we should've never done it since she's acting all crazy. this behavior is unacceptable. i walked into class and the bell actually didn't ring until a couple seconds later. thankfully i was already in my seat.

"well look who's early" my teacher said while teasing me. i rolled my eyes and kept my cool. and won't be ruining my day today. "you rolling your eyes?" she asked.

i nodded my head proudly. she scoffed. i didn't say anything to her and just paid attention to whatever she was teaching.

she would take glances at me for a long time but every time she did i would pop my neck. she really has a staring problem. "ask any questions before i hand out the papers" she said.

i didn't raise my hand. i waited so she could hand out the papers. " do you have a question amari?" my teacher asked.

"did you see me raise my hand?" i answered smartly. she blanky stared at me and i looked away. what's up with this bitch?

i felt my phone ring and it was the group chat.

the big 4️⃣

aaliyah🥹: why i seen brook trying to kiss sapphire😭😭😭😭😭😭

:oh nahhh

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:yall think this shit is funny but i'm real life going through it.

:she likes you nigga take a hint

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:so? if she likes me what that mean? feelings are automatically supposed to be mutual???

:woah don't get all mad at me

aaliyah🥹:this ho mad asf. she acting like brook a  bad person

:nah deadass😂 brook is sweet. you need that in your life

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:so we could be like kahmyla & you? rather not yall cringe asf

:i was about to say something but nvm

aaliyah🥹:say it ho don't let her attack you

:idkkk

mylove♥️:do not say anything 😒

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:YEAHH BACK ME UP SIS

:she's not even backing you up fr 😭😭
:only if yall knew

aaliyah🥹:knew what?

mylove♥️:nothing!

:yeah nothing myb

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:hoes weird. keeping secrets

aaliyah🥹:say it again girl

i closed my phone and the bell was about to ring. i didn't shit on this paper so i guess ill have it for
homework. "see you didn't do anything" my teacher said.

"what's your issue? like why everything i do you have a say? it's getting weird" i said while packing up my stuff.

"i'm just trying to get you motivated"

"you doing a terrible job. you making me lose motivation with your smart ass comments. i didn't do anything to you so leave me alone. how do you know if i got motivation or not? i always turn the work in" i said while slowly getting mad.

she nodded and i left the room. i seen kahmyla at the door just smiling at me waiting for me. i got a little scared and hesitated to go to the door. i don't know who this is but it isn't kahmyla. this is a demon.

i walked over slowly and i seen her hands already rising up. i slapped them away. "i rebuke you demon. get away from me" i said dramatically while backing up slowly. all she did was laugh at me and pull on my hand.

"i missed you so much in class" kahmyla said while rubbing on my hands. i blushed at her words.

"i missed you more baby"

"i also missed your hands being in my pants. do you wanna go to the bathroom?" kahmyla said quickly after i responded. i sighed.

"no kahmyla. i do not want to go to the bathroom" i said while rolling my eyes. right before she said something aaliyah walked right next to us. i jumped in her arms and gave her a huge hug. "thank the lord!".

"get your big ass off of me" aaliyah said while pushing me. she hugged kahmyla though. i rolled my eyes once again. "you got that glow kahmyla. you looking good baby" aaliyah complimented kahmyla. she did have that glow.

we all started talking and went to lunch. "i'm not hungry yall can go eat though" i said while sitting down and taking out my biology study guide.

"are you sure? i have something you can eat. let's go to the bathroom first though" kahmyla said while smiling at me. this damn girl is about to make me lose my shit.

"go get your lunch and get the hell out my face" i said while waving her off. she stomped away and followed aaliyah to the lunch line.

i have a demon on my hands.