32

(i literally can't bring myself to finish mean girls)

amari amour williams

"yall niggas so trash!" i yelled into the mic. kahmyla slapped my head and i jerked forward. "can you stop doing that?".

"stop all that cursing. you know i don't like that" kahmyla said while rolling her eyes. i pouted my lips out for a kiss and she gave me a little peck. i rolled my eyes.

"i want a real kiss!" i begged while muting my mic so my teammates wouldn't hear me. kahmyla smiled while kissing me. i pulled her on to my lap and let her sit there.

she watched me play and started shifting while in my lap. "i don't like this game" kahmyla whined while tugging on her hair. i was playing call of duty.

"why don't you like it?" i questioned while getting off of the game and turning my playstation off. she shrugged her shoulders. i pulled her in between my legs. "talk to me".

"too much killing. you shouldn't even be playing that" kahmyla rolled her eyes and pulled away from me to go grab her ipad. i just laughed at her.

i heard a knock at the door. "who is it?" i called out. sapphire & aaliyah ran into the room jumping on kahmyla.

they were giggling and laughing but i didn't know what was funny so i just stood there. aaliyah whispered something into kahmyla's ear and she started giggling so loud.

"what's so funny?" i asked while standing awkwardly. they all looked at me and laughed. next time i'll mind my business.

"he likes me back!" aaliyah jumped around the room while dancing. they all broke out into a dance battle and it was hilarious.

"my turn my turn!" kahmyla yelled while she started slowly whining. my eyebrows rose up. i was shocked seeing her do that.

"get it myla! get it girl" aaliyah cheered while following kahmyla's lead. sapphire was just laughing on the bed and she fell on her back.

aaliyah & kahmyla laughed and fell to the ground. i was still standing there confused. "what the fuck just happened?" i questioned.

"cameron likes aaliyah back!" sapphire yelled while jumping on the bed. i'm still lost into why they are so excited about it?

"yeah but why did you guys start dancing about it?" i asked while laughing. they all froze and stared at me with a stupid look. what am i missing?

"i've been crushing on him duh" aaliyah smirked. they all started squealing again and giggling like little kids. i couldn't help but squeal and giggle myself. atleast she isn't stuck on tay anymore.

"we should go to dave & busters" aaliyah screamed. i nodded my head quickly. "go ask your mom amari".

i ran downstairs knocking on my moms door. "come in!" she yelled. i ran inside and hopped on her bed.

"canyoupleasetakeustodave&busters" i said fast. she gave me a confused looked so i sighed. old people man they never understand anything.

"can you please take all four of us to dave & busters?" i asked slowly while shutting my eyes shut waiting for her answer. hopefully she says yes.

"of course" my mom said while smiling. what's got in her in a good mood. i started at her skeptical. "what's that look for?".

"are you planning to crash the car while we are in it? why'd you say of course so fast" i asked while slowly backing away from her. she sucked her teeth.

"no amari im not. i feel like you guys would have fun there. who am i to stop the fun?" my mom asked while waving me off. "all of you go get ready".

i simply nodded my head and left that situation alone. if i nagged some more she would've changed her mind and i have no time for that.

i ran back upstairs. before i entered the room i made my face a little sad and walked in. "she said no?" aaliyah questioned. they all sighed and groaned before i even said anything.

"she said hell... yes!" i shouted while jumping up & down. we all shouted and giggled. "but she said get ready now so".

-

"you mad because you didn't shoot the ball correctly?" i questioned kahmyla while poking at her. she slapped my hand away and rolled her eyes.

"you cheated." kahmyla whined. i simply laughed at her. there was no way for me to cheat in basketball. i never played before so i was just going with the flow.

"whatever. you hungry? i can buy us some food" i asked. her frown suddenly disappeared and she was smiling hard as ever. her fat ass.

"yes! i want some pizza!" kahmyla chanted while smiling hard as ever. i nodded my head. "go find us a table and sit down" i said. she nodded her head and went to find the table.

i placed my order and walked back to the table to see randoms crowding kahmyla. "my mans tryna fuck with you though" the random boy said said to kahmyla.

i looked at kahmyla and she was visibly uncomfortable. she was tugging on her hair and her other hand was covering one of her ears. i quickly walked over faster.

"fuck yall doing?" i asked while brushing past them and pulling kahmyla out the seat. she quickly attached onto my body tightly. "why yall bothering  her?".

"we was just tryna put my mans on" the boy said with a smirk while the rest of his homeboys laughed. i hate niggas they do anything for their homeboys validation.

i seen aaliyah and sapphire walking near us. before i could say anything back to him sapphire opened her mouth. "what business all you niggas got over here?" sapphire questioned.

"we was tryna put my homeboy on" the boy said while pointing to his friend.

"nigga please. my sister would rather scrap her bare ass across the concrete. next" sapphire said while waving them on. they boy sucked his teeth.

"yall hoes dusty as shit anyways" he mumbled while walking away.

"yall all share clothes. if you wanna talk about dusty we can" sapphire clapped back fast. i giggled to myself. i looked over to see kahmyla just looking into space while she laid her head on my shoulder.

i rubbed her back and led her to sit down. i went back to go get our pizza and she was happier. we enjoyed the rest of our day just by being up on each other.