20

kahmyla melanie winters

i was so comfortable in amaris arms. i fell asleep for a little and i looked up to see her scrolling on tiktok laughing. i groaned.

"why are you laughing so loud?" i asked while rolling my eyes. she scrunched her face up and grabbed mines.

"shut up" she simply said and let go of my face. i smiled at her. i stood up while straddling her lap. i was rubbing on her stomach. she was still focused on her phone.

i was just staring at her admiring her face. i looked at how plump her lips are. i wanted to kiss her but i won't be doing that. i'm waiting til she's officially mines.

"i saw that girl at the pool at walmart today" amari spoke up. my smile immediately dropped and my face turned into a mean mug.

"oh really what happened" i said with boredom in my voice.

amari flicked my skin signaling me to stop. "she walked up to me saying funny seeing you here" amari explained. i nodded my head waiting for her to carrying on.

"she said does my girlfriend let me have friends and i said no. plus i said i know your intentions and she grabbed my arm" she explained more.

"why do you keep calling me your girlfriend even though im not?" i questioned. i didn't mean to ignore everything else she said but that really caught me.

amari didn't say anything she just looked at me. "well i like you and we are kind of dating" amari said while smiling.

i rolled my eyes. "but we aren't dating amari? why claim me in front of everyone else knowing we aren't even in a relationship?" i questioned again.

amari scrunched her face up. i could tell she was getting annoyed. "i told you i wasn't ready kahmyla. why can't you understand that?" amari slightly yelled.

i tugged on my hair getting upset myself. "you aren't ready but you are doing all these girlfriend activities for me? are you just scared of commitment!" i yelled back at amari while tugging on my hair harder.

she didn't say anything. she pushed me off of me and got out the bed. "maybe i'm scared of commitment but i won't be committing to you so it shouldn't even matter" amari said while full on yelling at me.

what she said honestly hurt my feelings. i could help but let the tears rush down my face. did she mean that? was she just angry at me? why would she say that?

all of those thoughts going through my head while amari left the room and went into sapphires. i rushed to the door and locked it. i felt even worse.

i needed here the most but she isn't here anymore. i messed it all up. i shouldn't have said anything and left it at her not being ready.

i just didn't find it fair for her to be claiming me but not really be mines. i cried and wiped my face. i tugged and tugged harder on my hair. i didn't know what to do.

i blamed myself for all of this. i wanted amari to come back into the room. i missed her presences already.

i didn't do anything but lay in bed and fall back asleep.

amari amour williams

i really didn't mean to go off on kahmyla like that. sometimes i get upset and let shit just fly out of my mouth. i didn't mean anything i said.

i walked into sapphires room and just threw myself on the beanbag. "what wrong with you girl?" sapphire questioned while her and aaliyah sat up.

"i fucked up badly guys" i said sighing.

"what happened!" they said collectively.

"i yelled at kahmyla and i-" i got cut off while both sapphire and aaliyah started jumping me. i felt punches hitting my stomach and my face. i didn't know what the fuck was happening.

"what the fuck?" i yelled. they stopped jumping me and sat back down.

"you may continue" aaliyah said while catching her breath. i sat there with a shocked expression.

"what the fuck was that for?" i questioned.

"for yelling at my baby and sapphires sister!" aaliyah said while pointing at me. "you know she's sensitive! just because you have anger issues doesn't make it ok to be fucked up!" aaliyah went off.

i didn't even explain what i yelled for? maybe that was just some pent up anger she had it and she needed to let it out. shit she looked like she was glowing after violating me.

"carry on bitch!" sapphire said while flinching at me and i actually jumped back. no way im getting punked out.

i actually opened my mouth to continue. "i yelled at her. she was questioning me into why i wouldn't make her my girlfriend. she asked if i was scared of commitment and that hurt me. i don't know why" i explained.

"i then went on and said maybe i was scared of commitment but i wouldn't be committing to her so it shouldn't even matter" i said while regretting what i said.

aaliyah and sapphire jumped up at me and attacked me again. this time they were swinging even harder and choking me out. i was losing it.

"p-please stop doing that s-shit!" i said while losing my breath. i was beat the fuck up. i didn't want to say shit else and get hit again.

"see amari? you are fucked up" aaliyah said while shaking her head at me. i could tell she was disappointed. "why would you say that to her?".

i couldn't even answer. i didn't know why i said it but i know i fucked up. sapphire didn't say anything she was just looking at me.

"i really like you for kahmyla, amari. go make this shit right" sapphire said while clenching her jaw. i didn't say shit and just got up. and headed for her room.

i didn't know how to make this right.

this count as a cliffhanger ? cause i'm not trying to make it one i just really need to know how she's gonna apologize my damn self.