a letter

25/10/2018

To all the people I once knew, we may not be speaking anymore but I want to acknowledge you again today. What  we had may have been little, it may not have lasted as long as we thought it would, but each one of you held a special place in my life and were someone valuable to me. Whether we cared for each other like a sibling, a close friend or something more. They say that people come in your life as either a lesson or blessing. I want to acknowledge that you made me happy. The times we shared were the ones I would recall when I felt my world crumbling around me. You were the parts of my life that helped me look forward to another day, even if you didn't know that. This isn't much more than a confession on my part of the happiness you gave me when my life was hard to live. This may not mean much to you since it was in the past and maybe you might never even find me or read this, but regardless, I want you to know for the time we had each other, it meant the world to me. I'm grateful to have had you beside me during my most struggling years. 

p.s. I hope you are happy and you have found the reasons that make life worth living. I hope God is always on your side and that He enables you to see his blessings and be receivers of them.