10.04.2017 - ADVICE

Don't​​ ​​waste​​ ​​your​​ ​​time​​ ​​and​​ ​​energy​​ ​​over​​ ​​a​​ ​​guy​​ ​​who's​​ ​​confused​​ ​​about​​ ​​what​​ ​​he​​ ​​feels, Don't​​ ​​let​​ ​​him​​ ​​make​​ ​​you​​ ​​feel​​ ​​like​​ ​​you're​​ ​​not​​ ​​good​​ ​​enough​​ ​​when​​ ​​he​​ ​​sends​​ ​​you​​ ​​mixed​​ ​​signals, Because​​ ​​if​​ ​​he's​​ ​​not​​ ​​sure​​ ​​about​​ ​​what​​ ​​he​​ ​​feels​​ ​​for​​ ​​you​ ​​but​​ ​​keeps​​ ​​you​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​hook​​ ​​anyway, He​​ ​​sure​​ ​​as​​ ​​hell​​ ​​doesn't​​ ​​deserve​​ ​​your​​ ​​love. That​​ ​​boy;​​ ​​who​​ ​​makes​​ ​​you​​ ​​think​​ ​​he's​​ ​​interested​​ ​​in​​ ​​you​​ ​​one​​ ​​minute​​ ​​then​​ ​​like​​ ​​he​​ ​​hates​​ ​​you​​ ​​the​​ ​​next is​​ ​​reducing​​ ​​the​​ ​​chance​​ ​​of​​ ​​letting​​ ​​you​​ ​​find​​ ​​those​​ ​​that​​ ​​will​​ ​​make​​ ​​you​​ ​​see​​ ​​what​​ ​​you​​ ​​really​​ ​​deserve But​​ ​​realising​​ ​​your​​ ​​self-worth​​ ​​can​​ ​​only​​​ ​​happen​​ ​​when​​ ​​you​​ ​​let​​ ​​him​​ ​​go​​ ​​and​​ ​​i​​ ​​know that's​​ ​​going​​ ​​to​​ ​​be​​ ​​hard,​​ ​​so​​ ​​damn​ ​​hard​​ ​​but​ ​you'll​ ​learn​ ​and​​ ​​when​​ ​​it​​ ​​happens; when​​ ​​he​​ ​​finally​​ ​​isn't​​ ​​the​​ ​​reason​​ ​​why​​ ​​you​​ ​​cry​​ ​​yourself​​ ​​to​​ ​​sleep​​ ​​at​​ ​​night You'll​​ ​​see, the​​ ​​world​​ ​​will​​ ​​seem​​ ​​more​​ ​​beautiful​​ ​​and​​ ​​you'll​​ ​​feel​​ ​​more​​ ​​alive, not​​ ​​because​​ ​​you​​ ​​lost​​ ​​him​​ ​​but​​ ​​because​​ ​​he​​ ​​lost​​ ​​you​​ ​​and​​ ​​he's​​ ​​gonna​​ ​​remember​​ ​​you, he​​ ​​will​​ ​​miss​​ ​​you​​ ​​like​ ​hell​ ​but​ ​by​ ​then He'll​ ​be​ ​too​ ​late​ ​and​ ​you'll​​ ​​have​​ ​​moved​​ ​​on.​ You'll​​ ​​be​​ ​​with​​ ​​someone​​ ​​who​​ ​​looks​ ​at​ ​you​ ​every​ ​morning Knowing​ ​your​​ ​​worth​​ ​and​ ​feeling​ ​lucky​ ​to​ ​have​ ​you ​and​​ ​that​ ​someone​ ​is​ ​gonna​ ​​remind​​ ​​you​​ ​​everyday​ ​of​​ it.

~there, you got some advice :)