3| Exhausted.

There she was. Crying from the pain in her muscles. She had enough of this day, everything started to go over her head.

- Breathe mi amor..- He rubbed her head.- Close your eyes and breathe, you are so strong.- A loud sob went out of her mouth, she couldn't remember the last time it was that bad.- I'll call Clarie to give you morphine..- Said Neil searching for his phone.

- No, they can't know about us..- She was clearly struggeling and in pain. The spasticy in her legs was back and i was crazy. So much worse than before, she never thought it would get like that.

- Conejito, you're in pain. You can't suffer like that.- He finally found his phone and searched the number to Clarie.

- Oww..- She cried loudly laying down, it was horrible.

- I know guapa mia..- He rubbed her left leg, as it was convulsing.- Claire, hey. Audrey needs morphine asap, please hurry..- He listened to dr.Browne response.- The pain is worse then before, worse than when she collapsed, she's can't take this any longer Claire.- He brushed his hand through his hair.- Alright, thanks.- He quickly hang up and sat next to Audrey.- Let's breathe togheter mi amor..- He rubbed her shaky hand.

- No, no!..- The pain was so bad that it made her scream, it was terrifying.- Help me, please Neil..- She cried out loud once again.

- Claire will be here any minute Aud..- He tried to massage her legs, but it was so painful for Audrey. She couldn't stand it.

- Stop, stop, please stop..- She sat up with tears in her eyes.- It hurts..

- Baby, it will relax your muscles.- He gently rubbed her cheek.- I know it hurts, I can't imagine how painful it is, but also I know that you are a fighter conejito, breathe through your nose and your mouth Aud..- She bite her lip trying to manage the pain, as Neil was massaging her legs.

- Stop, I mean it.- She looked into his eyes with tears.

- Oh..- Neil hugged her thightly to support her. Finally the doorbell rang, and that only meant that Claire was there.- I'll be right back, i'm just gone let Claire in alright?- Audrey only noded, as she tried not to burst in tears again. Neil ran down, and immediately opened the door.- Hey, she's upstairs.

- Is she conscious?- She qucikly went in, and they both started to run back up to the bedroom.

- For now, but I know she won't take it any longer.- He opened the door, and Clarie putted on her gloves.

- Audrey, hey..- She knelt down by the bed and gave her an IV.- You'll feel better I promise.- She checked if the IV is placed correctly by injecting some minerals into her veins. It was, so she did the same thing but with morphine.- You might feel a bit sleepy in a couple of minutes.- She rubbed her hand and stood up.

- Yeah I know..- She sighed quietly.- Thanks Claire, really.

- It's never an issue, you know that.- Claire gave her a big and honest smile, as she always did.

- We'll let you rest for a bit mi amor..- Melendez placed a kiss on her forehead and he covered her with a comfy blanket. Audrey only gave them both a faded and weak smile, but they saw that she was relaxing, which was an amazing information.

- So..- Clarie asked as she was walking down the stairs with Neil.- You two are..- She started gesticulate.- Togheter or?

- Yeah, it's amazing to be by her side again.- He smiled.

- Oh obviously, I'm just worried about her mental state, really.- They stood next to eachother.

- Me too..- Neil looked down for a couple of seconds.- Today was horrible for her. And she told me that..- He visibly hesitated if he should tell her about it.

- That what?- Claire started to get worried and confused at the same time.

- Audrey tried to kill herself yesterday. I saw the scars and..- His voice cracked.- God Claire, I was terrified. I want to help her and i have no idea how..

- Jesus..- She sighted.- Do you know if she's still going to that one psychologist?

- Probably, I haven't asked her about it. I don't want to put to much pressure on her..- Melendez was clearly worried about Audrey. He couldn't stand the fact that her mental state made her so stuff that was so destroying.

That's when they heard a loud bang from the second floor. Both of them ran up the stairs as fast as they could.
Audrey was laying unconscious on the floor.

- God. Why is this day so harash..- He checked her pulse right away.

- Neil, I really think we should get her to the hospital, what if something bad is happening..- Claire layed Audrey on her side in case she was throwing up from the morphine, or had a seizure once again. She had a right, and Melendez didn't even hesitate and grabbed his phone, calling an ambulance.

- What's happe..- Lim started to woke up, but her voice was not loud enough. Claire bearly heard her and she was right next to her.

- It's okay Aud, do you feel weird at any point?

- Dizzy I guess, my head is pouding so bad..- She tried to get up, but dr.Browne stopped her right away.

- We'll take you to the hospital Audrey. It might be dangerous, so much stuff happened today.- Melendez hang off the phone, and kissed Lim at her cheek.

- It's for your own good baby..- He whispered to her ear. Audrey was clearly unhappy about it, but she wanted all of this to end, so she could go back to work.

The ambulance took her right away. She was terrified of the fact that so much happend in only one day. Lim wished the day was over.

- Woah, what happened?- Dr.Reznick asked as Audrey was bringed to the hospital.

- So strong pain episode, I already gave her morphine but she passed out not short after. Let's run a quick head CT and an EEG.- Claire explained as they were walking to the department.

- Got it.- Morgan smiled, rubbed Audreys hand like at least four people and went to schedule the tests.

- Audrey, how are you feeling. Are you still dizzy?- Dr.Browne assured herself if nothing changed as she got Lims blood work done.

- I think even more than before, I have no idea of what's happening..- She was clearly in agony. Which wasn't the best sign, knowing the history of the seizure that she had, they had to make sure everything will be okay this time.

Melendez looked at Claire worried, Audreys eyes couldn't focus on one thing and were bawling all over the place.

- Mi amor, hey..- He held her hand, trying to maintain her.- Do you know where we are, or why we're here?- Audrey only shaked her head in disagreement. Now both dr.Melendez and Browne knew what was going on.

- She's having an aura. She must have hitted her head when she fell off.- Gladly, dr.Lims eyes were reacting to the light which was the only good sign in that situation.

They started to notice that Audrey was picking at her neckless and playing with it, as her eyes went up due to seizure activity.

- Fuck..- Neil sighed, and ran to Morgan.- She's having a focal seizure, let's get her straight to the EEG.- Morgan face immediately turned worried and shocked.

- Holy crap, is she alright?- They both went back to Audrey and Claire.

- For now..- Claire anwsered cause she heard Reznicks question.- I gave her pregabalin since the morphine already calmed her down.- She looked straigh into Neils eyes.- She's a mess Melendez. It's bad, I'm scared of how bad she might destroyed herself and we didn't even knew about it.

Neil was speechless, she just wanted to help her.

- Uhm..- Morgan tried to break the silence, even though she was worried as everybody else.- Let's get her to the EEG shall we? It's better that she rest while it's on..- She had a right. So they placed the EEG to her head as she was asleep. Of course Melendez was there every single second, and he was checking the EEG seizure activity "waves" as some people are calling it.
It was terrifying for him, for Audrey as for everybody in the hospital thay knew dr.Lim.
_______________________________________