7 | These fucking stairs.

Lim opened her eyes, everything around her was dark and she couldn't move any inch of her body. As she hardly moved her hand and putted it on her stomach, she felt a ton of blood. She tried to move, ask for help, even shout but nothing. She had a bit of hope when she heard Neils voice, but he was just staring at her not doing a single thing, he saw her bleed out to death.

Audrey woke up screaming from that horrible nightmare, her body was shaking, her heart was beating faster than when she did a marathon or hiked.

- Audrey, mi amor, hey..- He quickly went into the room, hugging her as he tried to calm down her crying.- It was only a bad dream, I'm right here..- Rubbing her back, and thightly hugging really helped her go back into reality.

- I was in so much pain Neil, he stabbed me three times..- She letted out all of her emotions, crying into his shoulder, but he wouldn't even hesitate not to help her out.

- I know guapita, I know..- His calm voice made her feel safe, much safer than after she woke up.- It was a living horror baby, it was. But nothing like that will happend again, I promise you with my whole life.- He looked straight into her covered in tears black eyes.- You're the strongest person in the entire universe conejito,  please never doubt that, and if you will, I am right here to remind you hm?- He kissed her right in the forehead, and Audrey, fully calmed down hugged him exhaling loudly.- I asked Marcus for a couple days off, you need to rest, and I want to be right next to you, is that okay?

- Absolutely, I love you..- She kissed him right in the lips, and he made it more serious living the moment.

- Not more than me, you know that right?- He asked, after he stopped the kiss.

- Hmm, I highly doubt that.- She quietly giggled, and wanted to get out of the bed, but she ended up on the floor.- Fuck.- One word was enough to answer the situation.- I'll keep forgetting, it's so annoying.- Neil helped her to stand up and held her by her waist.

- Well, not for long, you're a fighter dulce mia.- She smiled a bit.

- Well, I know that I won't be standing for long.- She laughed and almost fell again.

- Woah.- Neil quickly catched her, and helped her to sit down again.- Maybe we should stick to sitting in the mornings.

- Yeah, that's better.- She took the first round of medication for the inflammation.- Im really greatful for you babe, I don't know how I would pull through the situation from yesterday. It was crazy..- She brushed her hair into a high ponytail.

- It was, it really was.- He gave Audrey her seizure medicine, but when he saw the name of it, he already knew it will make her feel like complete shit. Especially when it's her first time taking medication like that daily.- Are you hungry? I can make something.

- Hell no, even when I look at food it makes me feel like throwing up.

- Okay than, how about we start our walking lessons by taking the stairs?- She immediately rolled her eyes clearly being annoyed.

- Please tell me you're kidding.- She looked him in the eyes.

- Not at all, comee ooon.- He held her hand, trying to encourage her to stand up.

- If I didn't love you so much, I would kill you already.- She stood up, but her legs immediately started going into spasticity. It was really really hard for her to even manage, but seeing Melendez being proud, helped her to get through it.

- See? Look who's standing up.- She honestly smiled and stood in front of her, to give her both of his hands to hold on to.

- It's not something fantastic, I should've been doing this since forever.