Chapter 3: The conflict of the houses

1st September, 2022

After the feast, we started for our common room.

But by the staircases, two Hufflepuff first year girls, who seemed to be running around playfully, bumped into me. I wasn't paying much attention either, so, it could be said that I bumped into one of them.

But, will I accept my fault? No.

"Sorry!" One of them grinned up at me for a mere second and then was about to run away. But I caught the grip of the back of the collar of her robes.

I dragged her, to stand infront of me as if she was just a sack and threw her to the ground.

Her friend stopped her track too, in fear. While, Caspian seemed to be enjoying this.

"Ouch!" The little brunette fell with a thud.

"Bumping into me? And all you had to say was a 'sorry' that you didn't even mean?" I glared at the girl. "Bow down to me." I ordered. "Your head must be coming in contact with the floor below."

The girl seemed to realise her mistake. She knew who the superior one was. She didn't answer back. But didn't move a muscle either.

"Go on, little butterfly, do it. You don't want to get on Y/n's bad side." Caspian said through a laugh of merry.

Many other students had stopped their journey to their common room, to watch this marvellous show.

"But, she apologized!" The brunette's friend suddenly spoke up. Much courage!

"Standing up for a friend, are we?" Ivy stepped up. She went to the other girl and made her wand dance over the little one's head. "Don't do it again."

"S-she apologised already!" But the girl protested again. "I already had relied a chance over you filths." Ivy sighed, frowning.

"Incarcerous."

Ivy tied the brunette's friend. And bowed her head to me with a smirk, signalling me to continue. I nodded, satisfied.

"What? Are you waiting for an invitation card to do it?" I spat at the brunette. She flinched. She seemed to get the idea.

As she was about to do what needed to be done.

"Let her go, Y/n." A calm male voice called through the crowd of students, from towards the end. The crowd parted itself, revealing a Ravenclaw 6th year wizard.

He had dark shiny hair, a pale face, noticable big eyes a fairly high nose and what seemed to distinguish him the most, he had fangs.

"It's none of your business, Taehyun. Get lost." I turned my attention back to the Brunette who was still pasted to the floor.

"But she apologized, didn't she?" Another 6th year wizard, this time, a Gryffindor emerged from the crowd, helping the Brunette to climb up back to her feet.

This one had dark hair as well. He had a high nose and a small face with small brown eyes. He had double eyelids.

"Can't you Half-bloods keep to yourself? Always getting into the business of the pure-bloods?" Ivy spatted.

"Yeonjun!" Caspian seemed to spot a familiar face from the crowd. Caspian went up to a 6th year Slytherin wizard and wrapped an arm around his shoulder and brought Yeonjun up, into the scene. "Don't you see what your little friends are doing? They're fighting us. They're even taking away our prey." Caspian flashed fake concern.

Yeonjun had cat-like eyes with monolids, his full lips resembled a triangle. He had a lot of piercings and resembled a desert fox.

"Just let that kid go. She apologized, didn't she?" Yeonjun spoke up.