Chapter 22: Delphini Diggory

5th April, 2023

She wasn't just angry.

Ever since that incident, Ivy has completely stopped talking to me. She comes to the dorm late at night and leaves early in the morning. Everytime I try to speak to her, she turns on a blind eye to me.

She just continues to spend her time with Caspian. Caspian is avoiding me as well.

I've lost the only friends I had ever made in Hogwarts. During the breakfast, lunch and dinner, we don't sit together anymore. I observe from afar that Caspian is always doing stupid shit to cheer up Ivy who always seems to be in a bad mood and loses no chance to hex anyone that bothers her even the slightest.

On the other hand, I have grown quiet.

Hexing people just isn't as fun as it used to be when I was joined by Caspian and Ivy.

We're not concealing our relationship anymore. So, we spend all the time together when we can. However we don't attend most of the lessons together nor we're in the same house. So... All those times I'm just alone.

It feels too late to make new friends.

I had been expecting Ivy to inform my mother about me and Taehyun. But she hasn't done it.... Though, I can't help but fear a letter from home every breakfast.

However, none arrives.

Taehyun is the only one I have now. I know it sounds cheesy. But it is what it is. He knows it and thus, pays all the attention to me whenever he can. The days passed with him aren't that bad.

"Did anyone see you?" Taehyun came into view as soon as I exited the common room. "You scared me!" I whisper-yelled, alarmed.

"No. There's just 7th year students revising for NEWT." I shrugged. Taehyun nodded slowly.

"Let's go!" Taehyun ushered the way. I tagged along after skipping a few steps to match his pace. "Where are we going?" I stared up at him, curiously.

He had notified me to be prepared at midnight.

And that he'll be meeting me just out of the Slytherin common room. However, he didn't bother to rely any further information to me.

"I want you to meet someone." Keeping his eye forward, he offered me his hand which I gladly took. He interlocked our fingers. Interlocking our fingers as we hold hands out of nowhere has become an usual routine for us.

"Who could you be wanting me to meet in the middle of the nig-" Suddenly it comprehended in my mind. I gasped. "Delphini?"

Taehyun nodded.

I've been insecure of Delphini. Ever since I've lost Caspian and Ivy. I've built the trepidation of losing anyone close to me. Though I try not to showcase it, maybe I couldn't actually hide the fact that I am insecure of Delphini.

"No! I'm not meeting that bitch." I tried to break free.

However, Taehyun had a resilient grip. I couldn't get away. "She wants to meet you as well." He said, calmly. "Well, guess what? I don't. That minger." I muttered.

Though uninterested, I found myself traipsing along with Taehyun to the Astronomy tower.

There she stood. That girl in her twenties, with bright silver and blue hair that shone in the dim light. The weird tattoo of some bird was faintly visible through her hair on the back of her neck.

She beamed as soon as she saw us.

"You finally brought her!" She exclaimed as we approached her. "Had no option." Taehyun replied. I stubbornly pulled away my hand from his grasp and folded my arms.