Chapter 25: Sick

4th May 2023

I stomp my foot on the ground, impatient. What's taking him so long? All the students have already left and are probably enjoying the different thrilling attractions of Hogsmeade.

Today is our last Hogsmeade weekend of 6th year.

Owing to approaching exams, it has already been declared that there won't be any more Hogsmeade weekends. Hence, I wanted to spend this weekend with Taehyun.

"Uh?" A probably first year Ravenclaw kid appeared below me. This really isn't the Ravenclaw I am waiting for. Get lost wtf.

"Today is Hogsmeade weekend, right?" He asked, looking up at me, curiousity flashing in his eyes. "None of your business." I snapped. Please go away. I'm not really good with kids.

You can ask my brother.

"You aren't going?" He questioned, with utmost curiousity. "Get lost." I barked. "You and me are the same. I'm not able to go either. My cause is because of age tho." He beamed up at me.

I observed him for a second.

His smile didn't fade.

'Engorgio'

Indifferently causing his ear to expand to the size of an average plate, I strode away, expressionless while hearing panicking wails from him in the background. Taehyun doesn't need to know about it.

Speaking of Taehyun... Where is he?

He wouldn't dare to leave me waiting... Is something wrong? I grow worried. I decided to check his usual places. Well, place. The library. However, he wasn't here. If not here... The Ravenclaw dormitory...

Mindlessly, I make my way there. I can just hope that I won't have to encounter any Ravenclaws. The first and second years would be too frantic to say anything to anything about my intrusion anyway.

And the older students are probably all gone to Hogsmeade. Even the 7th year ones owing to the fact that this is the final Hogsmeade weekend.

I waited outside the door to the Ravenclaw tower, searching for an opportunity to follow someone in.

To my sheer luck, two Ravenclaw first year wizards were on their way to the common room. I stepped in their way and stood infront of them, towering them.

They gasped when they noticed my house badge on my robes.

Unbothered, I folded my hands and narrowed my eyes at them. "Help me get in." I commanded them. "W-why? Are you going to..." One of the wizards managed to speak up.

"Listen, I've gotta search if my boyfriend is in there. Nothing much nothing less. Don't help me and I'll use one of The Unforgivable Curses here." I threatened them.

They didn't have any option but to help me get in by solving the riddle that they were supposed to.

My guess was right.

Everyone has left for Hogsmeade. Even those NEWT aspirants. I hurriedly erased the memories of those two young Ravenclaws who helped me get in. I ain't taking risks.

I am already acquainted with the common room. Hence, I was able to get to Taehyun's dorm without any difficulty.

I harshly rapped on the door. "Is someone in there?!" My voice was rather loud.

Growing impatient, with a flick from my wand, I opened the door and barged in. "TAEHYUN!" It was rather dramatic frankly.

However, it was worth it. Taehyun was there. But wasn't in a good state. I was horrified when I witnessed the piles of blankets on Taehyun's bed in the month of May and Taehyun under it.