Chapter 5: Charms with Ravenclaw

5th September 2022

"And then? What did y'all do?" Caspian's eyes glowed, who was sitting across at the lunch table while we narrate him the robe incident of this morning.

"We stunned them, used some herb thingy that'll make them itchy, locked them in the bathroom, use the silence charm on them, and erased their memories." I casually took a bite of my food.

"And what about your robes?" Caspian turned to Ivy. "I had other ones." Ivy replied.

"Gosh I should've been there. Hmm... Thea Rosewood..... Zoe Ryder... I kinda lowkey wanna ride he-" Ivy interrupted him. "Enough, Caspian."

Over all the noises, I spot Jungkook passing by the table. He was with a Gryffindor guy. His family won't be too happy about it.

Jungkook said that he likes someone else. How come I never spot him with any girl? Strange.

After the lunch, we were to head for our charms class. It was with the Ravenclaws.

Our usual spot towards the back was empty. It's a good thing that no one dared to occupy our spot. We settle there. I sat with Ivy to my right and Caspian to my left.

And then.... Flitwick started to bore us- I mean teach but that's literally the same thing. "What are you two planning to do to Zoe and Thea after this?" Caspian leaned in, starting a conversation. "We haven't really thought of anything, yet." Ivy joined in the conversation as well.

"Why? Would you like to help?" I smirked at Caspian. "I mean if you consider what I'm thinking of as helping- " Ivy shut him up again. "I can't believe you have such awful taste in women."

"In my defence, they're hot." Caspian smirked. "Oh shut it. They look like a failed transfiguration task." Ivy rolled her eyes sassily. "Come on, that's harsh. Also, it's not like I want to start a family with them." Caspian shrugged. "You want to what?" Ivy snapped. "I just want to-" but Caspian couldn't finish his sentence.

"Can y'all keep it down? Someone's trynna pay attention. Unlike you."

Taehyun, who was sitting infront of us turned around with a frown on his face. "Why why why, nerdy? Did we disturb you?" Caspian smirks.

"Ignore them Taehyun, they just like messing around." Kazuha, a Ravenclaw who was sitting beside Taehyun, muttered to him. "Yes, mate, they're not worthy enough to waste your time on." Sunghoon, another Ravenclaw spoke from his other side.

Taehyun sighed and slowly turned back around, to focus his attention to Flitwick.

"Oh yes, you filthy blood traitor. We really are not worthy enough for his time. Besides, he likes wasting his time on older women with Silvery hair in the middle of the night at the Astronomy tower. Gosh y'all probably made that place unho-" Taehyun turned around abruptly that gave me quite a start.

"What do you mean?" His voice changed pitches within.

He's nervous.

Oh, this is so good.

"Yes." I smirked, looking straight into his eyes. "I saw-"

"Miss Avery, Mr Kang. This is a warning. You are humbly requested you to continue your valuable conversation after the lesson." Flitwick declared. Taehyun turned back around, curtly apologizing to Flitwick.

While I didn't do so.

Flitwick goes back to explaining whatever he was explaining.

"What's all this?" Ivy said. "Nothing. I'll tell you everything later." I smirked. Taehyun is probably listening to our conversation right now. I intended for him to be able to hear me.

This is fun.

After the lesson ended, students started to spill out of the class. Just as I, accompanied by Ivy and Caspian took a step out of the classroom. I heard a voice.

"We need to talk."

I stopped my tracks. So did Caspian and Ivy. I turned around to encounter Taehyun, just by the doorframe. "Why? You want to take me to the Astronomy tower as well?" I smirked.

It seemed like I said something Taehyun didn't want to be spoken out loud. He dashed to me and grabbed my wrist rather forcefully. His eyes glowed with anger. He started dragging me to a hallway.

I spotted Caspian and Ivy taking a step forward. "It's fine guys. I'll meet you at the common room later!" I waved at them, over my shoulder.

They didn't follow us.

Taehyun continued dragging me through the hallway. I noticed that the amount of people around us kept decreasing. He was leading me to an isolated area for sure.

"Why? I never knew you were interested in getting kinky with me? What's with all this rush?" I teased him.

Taehyun searched around, probably for an empty classroom after we were out of everyone's earshot and completely alone."Well, for your information, I don't allow myself getting involved with some lousy Half-bloods." I continued.

Out of the blue, Taehyun let go of my wrist and tossed me to the other wall of the empty hallway. I landed on my back against the wall. It did flinch a little, however I was enjoying this moment of glee more than anything. I broke into a laughter, it was definitely an unpleasant one. All while Taehyun was grabbing his hair in frustration.

I steadily stopped laughing.

"So? What next do you have in the bag? You clearly are eager to snog me." I blinked my eyes at him, mockingly.

Taehyun must've reached the limit of his anger. He jabbed at me, wrapping his fingers around my neck, he fiercely pinned me against the wall. "What. Did. You. See?" He said through gritted teeth. His eyes were flaming with anger.

I snickered, picking on him. "Everything I needed to see." Through the corner of my eye I noticed that his right hand is reaching out for his wand. I do the same.

"Do the teachers know that you snuck out after curfew?" He's trying to engage me into words before he attacks me without notice. I play along. "Neither do they know about you, do they?"

He pulls out his wand.

I do the same.

'Expelliarmus'
'Oblivia-'

I was quicker. Taehyun flung across to the other wall of the hallway. His wand detached from his hand. I dusted off my robes, with a sneer on my face. "What's the use of being smart if you couldn't be a bit fast?"

"You-" Taehyun was clearly enraged.

His wand had fallen about a feet away from him. His hand tried to reach out for the wand.

'Furnunculus'

With a single flick of my wand, I made Taehyun grow out boils and pimples. He grabbed his face. It much itch a little I don't know.

'Petrificus Totalus'

I pulled the body binding curse on him. "Listen, you nerd. Unless you want to end up like this everytime. Keep attacking me." I folded my arms.

"I went really easy on you. I know way more vicious curses that'll end you up in the hospital wing. If you are looking forward for something like that, be my guest!" I shrugged.

"Also, I watched you and that oldie girlfriend of yours speaking at the Astronomy tower last night. Keep being on my good side, nerdy. I have no idea when my mouth might slip this out. I mean outsiders aren't really allowed here. Are they?" I sneered.

"So, just keep lying there until someone is kind enough to help you out. Yeah, that's definitely not me." I pass him a wink while he was glaring at me all this time.

Leaving Taehyun on the ground, I skipped off to the common room.