Billdip-Coffee shop

Bill's POV: 

It was just another day at work. Boring people walked by, ordering the same boring thing. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my golden curls. My brothers, Kill and Will, were also working here. Will got put as a waiter, Kill was preparing drinks, and I was stuck taking orders. Thankfully, today wasn't busy so I mainly got to play Clash of Clans and Angry Birds 2 the whole day. I wonder when I'll get a lover...I thought to myself. I was 17, and still hadn't been on a date or even kissed somebody. It was only a matter of time, right?

DING~!

I looked up to see a cute brunette glaring at me, his hand hovering over the silver bell. I chuckled to myself. "Uhm...what can I get you?" He placed both of his hands on his hips, then looked behind me to see the menu. As sassy and rude-looking as he was, he was adorable. "...I want a peppermint mocha." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "How much will it cost?" I smirked and twisted a piece of my hair around my finger. "Don't worry darling, it's on the house." He stepped back and blushed, causing me to chuckle once more. He was so cute...and just my type. I stared into his coffee brown eyes and smiled. "Your order will be ready in a bit, my love~" He adjusted his glasses, muttered something that sounded like thank you, then sat at table 11.

 "Kill!" I shouted, making him whip his head around. "Get me a peppermint mocha! Oh, and add a little special something to it." Kill smirked and lifted up one of the coffee cups. "You got it, bro!"

Dipper's POV:

The cashier kept staring at me, making me shiver. What's the guy's problem? Does he know me or something? Still, I couldn't help blushing. Even though he was creepy and annoying. He was quite attractive. Suddenly, I got interrupted by a small little blue-haired boy. "H-Here you go, sir!" He smiled and gave me the drink. "Thank you." I said as he handed me a napkin. "M-My brother told me to give you t-this!" He looked at the cashier and skipped away happily. I groaned and took the napkin, opening it to find a phone number and name.

...-...-....

Call me! -Bill

My cheeks flushed and I nodded at him. Man did I feel stupid.

HI! Sorry, I didn't know what to write so it kinda sucks. Love ya! Byeeeeee~