Willdip- My high school crush~

Willdip:

Mason walked the halls proudly, girls pushing and shoving to get to his side. They barked and scratched each other, as if they were wild animals fighting for a piece of meat. He smirked and teased them, making them pass away. Gideon sighed and reached down to pat my shoulder. "You know you'll never have a chance with him, right? He's rich and hot. You're...not wealthy." He stated. I looked away sadly. I didn't want to believe what Gideon was saying was true, but...deep down I knew he was right. Mason could never love some weak, powerless demon like me. "If only he would just look at me..." I smiled. Mason and I made eye-contact for a second. His beautiful mocha eyes stared into mine, sparkling. "Then...maybe I'd have a chance with him." 

After my 4th period was over, the lunch bell rang. I went over to an empty and sat down, slowly nibbling on some poorly-made fries. Nobody sat next to me, like usual. Not even Gideon. He always sits with the popular football boys, and has never even thought about me at lunch. I sighed, dipping the fry into the watery ketchup. I was about to take a bite when a hand grabbed my chin forcefully and made me look at him. It was...him. Mason. Actually paying attention to me. He had a worried look on his face, like he was hiding from somebody. Mason lowered his lips to my ear, softly licking the shell of it. "Come to the bathroom. Now." My eyes  widened. I was about to say something, but shortly got interrupted by his hand. "I'll tell you why later, but just come with me." I nodded. His hand gently caressed my cheek before he looked around and walked away. I wonder what he would want from me...I smiled at the thought before getting up to dump my tray. All that I know is that it has to be good.

Once lunch was over, I carefully made my way over to the bathroom. What if this actually was all a prank? What if it was all to get a good TikTok in? I stopped at the men's bathroom and slowly opened the door, to find something that was quite the surprise. 

Mason, of course. But with flowers. He smiled sweetly at me and placed them by the sink. "Come here, please." I stepped closer and grabbed his hands. "What's this?" Mason cupped my cheeks in his hands, his grip gently yet firm. "Will you be my boyfriend...?"

Heya y'all. Sorry about not posting daily anymore, I haven't been feeling all creative lately lol. I might post a little less than usual for a little bit. You can still expect a story once a week or twice a week. Love you all!