Killdip- If not mine, nobody's

Tyrone's POV:

My parents had sent me to this fancy boarding school a couple months ago because they were afraid that I was involved in some gang incident. You see, the town my family and I live in isn't the...safest. A lot of kids end up being druggies or just really bad kids. I mean really. The "gang" my parents thought I was a part of ended up burning down half of the school. They couldn't tell any of the other kids except me. Or, somebody that looks like me, that is. It was actually my sister, Mabel. We just look a lot alike. And since in my parents eyes Mabel is a little angel, that leaves me. Then my parents got scared and sent me to this hell spawn called 'Red Wood's Boarding School.' It's actually a nightmare here. I'm one of the smallest and weakest boys here, so you can imagine the hell I go through every day. I do have one friend though. He acts a little weird around me though. His name is Killian. Kill for short. Most people in the school are scared of him, so it's a good thing I have him on my side! Apparently, he was sent here because he was accused of murder. I don't think it's true but, from the rumors about him, there is a possibility. 

I reached over to write in my journal. 

April 1st, 2021,

It's now my fifth month here for something I didn't even do! Mabel should be the one in this hell. I'm innocent. It's really not fair how I always take the blame for her. She says she's gonna pay me back one day, and this is what I get? Beaten up by kids twice my size everyday? Adults hitting me? At least three times a week in the hole? You really don't wanna know what the hole is. Anyway, my point is, I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this. I want to breathe fresh air again. Most importantly, I want to see my family and friends. 

Goodbye, -Tyrone Pines. 

I sigh and throw my notebook at the picture of the boss of the school. It falls and cracks, making glass scatter all over the floor. "Hopefully nobody heard that," I whispered, buttoning up my white shirt and tightening the red and black tie around my neck. "Or else I might make the record of three days straight in the hole!" I chuckle softly.

I walk over to my door and open it, just to see Kill, standing there happily. "You know, there's a thing called knocking, Kill. You don't have to stand there creepily." Kill wraps his muscular arm around my shoulders. I look down a little to see a knife. Pointing out of his back pocket. Or at least the outline of a knife. Red stains started to show through his jeans, dripping. "What are you looking at, Tyrone?" Kill says sternly, his voice almost forcing me to look up at him. "What. Are. You. Looking. At.?" He says again, now putting his hand on my chin and digging his fingers into my chin. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Only tiny shrieks of terror. 

Kill growled and shoves me into a bathroom stall. "W-What are y-you gonna d-do to m-" I was stopped by the feeling of cold, harsh lips on mine. He pressed our bodies together and slowly took out his knife, the steel brushing against my neck. Kill bit my tongue and slowly started to lick up the blood that was pooling out of my mouth. He looked up at me with evil, glowing red eyes. "Tyrone...I want you to be mine...all mine..." He said, purring as he rubbed his nose against my cheek. I gasped. "N-Never, you monster! W-What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled. Kill's face hardened, then slowly dug the knife into my neck, making little cuts and streams of blood run down my neck. The tiny cuts soon turned into huge piles of flesh sticking out of my neck. "Now," He started again.

"Will you be mine?"

Hey! This idea was suggested by @DevilsdaughterXD. Also, It was a little rushed so it may be bad.