Killdip- Little fun

Kinda smut!

Kill's POV:

My brothers and their boyfriends decided it would be a good idea to play one of their sex games, so Tyrone and I were forced into it along with them. Bill handed me one of the bottles, winking at me. "Why do we have to do this?" I mumbled and spun the bottle. It curved around everybody, passing them for a split second. Will sighed, resting his head on Mason's shoulder. "C-Come on Kill, it could be fun!" Mason chuckled and elbowed Will. "Fun for Tyrone, that's for sure." Will shushed him, but I think he knew everybody had already heard it. We watched the bottle spin for a couple seconds more before it landed on...who would have guessed? Tyrone.

Bill chuckled and Dipper hid his face in Bill's chest. Tyrone and I gave side-eyed each other. Suddenly, Bill yelled out, "Instead of seven, make it thirty!" He started, while also cracking up. "And how about you guys go to your room? It'd be more fun for both of you!" Before I could respond, Tyrone and I were shoved into my room, except the blankets and pillows had been taken off and hid away. We both sat on the bed in silence before Tyrone finally spoke up.

"You know, why not just give what they want?" He stated, his face slightly going red. His hands grabbed my face gently yet firm, then pulled me on top of him. At that moment, it clicked. Tyrone wanted me to fuck him! Of course, I wasn't gonna argue. My brothers were younger than me and already had sex with their boyfriends more than once, and honestly, I'd been waiting for this day for years now. I smirked and kissed him, our tongues gently caressing each other in a dance. I leaned down and kissed his neck, biting and licking his sweet spot. My hands groped his ass, making Tyrone yelp. He moaned and grabbed my long red locks, pulling it back with a hard push. "Well, looks like somebody is feeling a bit naughty today~" I growled in his ear, then went back to abusing his neck. His moans filled the air, some out of pleasure, and others out of pain. I bit his neck hard, then sucked, making a dark red surround the small wound. "You know, Tyrone..." I groaned, twisting his skin between my teeth. "Let's continue this tonight, I'm sure we can have more fun when nobody can hear your screams~"

Tyrone reluctantly agreed. It was probably be better to do it at night, so nobody could help Tyrone or record us. We snuggled up close to each other, waiting for the right time to have a little fun.