Killdip- Jacket and Rain

Kill's POV:

Tyrone and I had just gotten out of school, and believe me when I say that it was pouring cats and dogs. And I guess Tyrone didn't check the weather because he showed up in shorts and a t-shirt. "Let me guess," I sighed, rolling my eyes. "You checked the weather a week ago, and it said that it was going to be sunny today." Tyrone had this thing where he'd check the weather a week or two early, and still go off of that. Didn't he know the app changes almost everyday? Tyrone shivered as lightning struck in the distance. "M-My mom said it was going to be hot today!"  Tyrone whispered through chattering teeth. "Well, parents aren't always right. Come on, we still have five miles to walk since you're going to my house." I grabbed his hand gently. Tyrone snuggled up into my arm, shaking as if he was in Antarctica. He looked terribly cold, his lips turning a bruising shade of purple. I slowly took off my puffy warm coat, putting it around him. His eyes lightened up almost immediately. "You can wear this for now. But when I get cold, you're giving it back, okay?" I said, nuzzling his neck gently. Some of the remaining kids stared at us, but we didn't mind. We started to walk to my house, my arms around his waist the whole walk there.

As soon as I opened the door, I was met with my angry mother. "What took you boys so long!?" She yelled while drying my hair with a towel. For some reason, my mom always acts mad when she's relieved to see her children are okay. But I guess it's better than her actually being angry. "Well, maybe we'd be a lot faster if you didn't take away my powers..." I mumbled, soon getting whipped in the back of the head with the towel. "That's your fault for getting into that fight, mister! Now Kill, go warm up Tyrone off and I'll call you when dinner is ready." She said, returning to the stove. I could hear Bill and Will snickering from the living room. I sighed and looked over at Tyrone, who was looking back up at me with a silly grin. 

"You know I have other ways to warm you up, Tyrone." I said, slowly taking his hand while leading him upstairs. I carefully shut the door and locked it, making sure nobody could come.