Billdip- Weirdmageddon

(Bill is a human although the story and what the characters say isn't completely accurate to the show)

Dipper's POV:

The red fire grew as Bill rose from the ground. A dark, eerie Aurora spreading out through the sky. Bill's grin widened as I saw what he had done to my Grunkle Ford. 

Ford had been turned to...gold. Pure gold. His eyes were lifeless, as if he had nothing left in him. Not even a soul. "W-What have you done to my uncle?" I stuttered quietly. I wanted to curl up into a corner and die. Not just because what Bill had done to Ford was sickening, but I knew I couldn't fight Bill. I knew I couldn't get Mabel back or save the world. That all hope was lost.

"Oh Pine tree~" Bill teleported to my side and grabbed my chin harshly. His hand was dead cold. Like a corpse. "It's adorable how you think you could defeat me." Bill pulled me in closer, his grip tight and our faces inches apart. Bill's freezing breath brushed against my face softly, making me shiver. The scary thing was, I couldn't tell if it was out of pain or pleasure. "...I have a deal..." I muttered softly, getting Bill to finally wipe that smirk off his face. He looked interested, which was a good sign. 

"A deal? What about?" 

I grabbed onto Bill's arms gently. "I-I'll be yours. Forever. Just please..." I started, getting Bill's grin to form back. He looked, handsome, in a way with it on. "P-Please just don't hurt the people I love." I whispered in his ear softly. Bill took his hand off my chin and scrapped it up to my head, my hair getting tangled in his surprisingly gentle touch. 

"Very well." Bill yelled loudly. His monsters and poor injured people looked up into his gaze. "Pine tree, shall be my next..." He came closer and purred in my ear. "Slave~" He made sure on to emphasize on the word slave. I could tell he was quite happy about this in a weird way. "Oh freaks~!" Bill called out to his henchmen. "Take Pine tree to his room, make sure not to hurt him." Bill glared at them, they groaned in response. "Whatever Bill." One of them hollered and swung me over their shoulder. I looked back at Bill, who's now gazing at me with a devious smirk. "Tonight, Pine tree~"

"I'll make you mine."

~Dramatic black out scene~