Killdip- Spy AU 2

(The beginning of this is SUPER bad, but it gets better.) 

Tyrone's POV:

Something has been...off for the last few days. It feels like something is watching me. More like, somebody. I haven't even been able to exit my house without feeling afraid! But, I'm running out of food and drinks, so I have to go to the store. I have to go out there. I'll just have to make it quick, I'm sure I'm just paranoid, right? 

I grab my house keys and slowly step outside, breathing in the cold night air. Stars shined down on me, providing just enough light to let me walk instead of drive. Besides, the convenience store was just a few blocks down and I'm in a big neighborhood, so nothing can hurt me, I hope.  I cautiously take a few steps down the road, trying not to draw too much attention to myself even if somebody was out here, which nobody was. At least, that's what I thought. Footsteps, behind me. "H-Hello...?" I whisper, but there was no response. Only the sound of the wind blowing by. "I-I have a weapon, and I won't hesitate to u-use it!" I lied. I didn't have any weapons on me, not even any in my house! So if somebody were to break in, I'd be dead meat. I slowly turn around and pick up my pace, making sure to look behind me every once in a while. Eventually though, the store comes into view. Looking behind me one final time, I run into the store, only to find the most horrible thing.  

Everybody was dead. The cashier was dead, customers, dead. Everybody was dead, except one man. He had blood red hair, and was staring at me. As he approached closer, his eyes glowed more of an eerie red. "Tyrone Pines, is it? I need you to come with me. As long as you behave, you won't be harmed too horribly." He grabbed my hair and pressed me against his chest, slowly raising a knife to my neck. The man raised his phone to his face, dialing a number and speaking quietly. "Yes? It's agent 002. The job is done. The kid in the prophecy is dead...I promise you, he's gone. Somebody as weak as him wouldn't be able to survive five stabs in the neck." He spoke quietly. Was he talking about me? What prophecy? The man hung up shortly after, stroking my hair softly. "I'll tell you everything you need to know when we get to my place. For now, all you need to know is that my name is Kill. And that now you listen to me."